Loosing the last weight gained?

Options
In my 4 years of college and the year after, I guess that I gained about 60 pounds. :blushing: x a million.
I gained in areas I was very *aware* of. Now, I can tell that some of those areas have gone down, but some not as much as I thought on the way up.

Is this a lack of working out those areas? Or *shudder* saggy skin?! I don't know. Advice anyone?

ADDITIONAL GIRL QUESTION:
I was a B cup most of my younger years and putting on that weight, kicked me up to a C cup. I am in the minority when I say that I dislike having big boobs, but even with 30+ pounds off, my boobs have not shrunk an inch. Will they? Do they keep growing with age? I was in late college when I moved up. Advice on that awkward question?

Replies

• Chester_1
    Chester_1 Posts: 26
    Options
    I was in my second year of university before I filled an A-cup. I hit a B during my last year at school, and that was before I'd gained most of the weight I'm now trying to lose. I think some people just "fill out" a bit later than others. It could be that your girls would be the size they are now regardless of any weight gain. Maybe that's just the size you were meant to be :)
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My bra size was 36DD now they are 36B :( they are so small.
  • brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I think it's not working those areas enough or it's muscle. try working those areas out for a month take before and after measurements and see if there is a change (let the muscles rest a day or two bc when they repair from working out the swell) then compare if the muscles are stronger or can endure more reps. Also, the bra size thing. I'm not sure. I think you will stay that size. but I am a 42DD. I really hope they go down a size by the time I reach my goal. I like them but then again I don't. Always in the way and strain my back some
  • Jd1360
    Jd1360 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hmm hmmm hmmm.... thanks, ladies! You've given me a lot to think about! Mainly upper body exercises! :laugh:
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    There's a decent chance that because they got bigger when you gained weight that they will shrink as you lose. Mine are the opposite, they're big regardless of my weight.