what do you wear to workout?

Options
Vodkha
Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
I am wondering what everyone finds comfortable to work out in? I am going to be joining a bootcamp and I want to find a hoodie that is long enough to cover my *kitten*. I am sure we will be doing activities that require us to bend over and get on the ground and what no, and I would prefer my hoodie not creeping up my back giving everyone a show ;) Does anyone have any brands or hoodies they would recommend? I'd even take a lightweight running vest.

Replies

• zephyrionitis
    Options
    If you're that worried about your *kitten* showing maybe you ought to invest in pants?
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    If you're that worried about your *kitten* showing maybe you ought to invest in pants?

I have to agree here; from your original post it does sound like you're only wearing a hoodie.

If you're wearing shorts and you want some more coverage, I can't think of a hoodie brand that is longer than another. Most are designed to fall around the butt area, because of the front pockets. I might suggest wearing a larger size from the men's section of a store. Your arms wont fit as well, but you'll get the fit you'd like.
  • LifeLongJourney
    Options
    My work out wardrobe consists of "yoga" pants (I don't really know the true name of them) and also a another longer version of the pair as well. I also have two zip up jackets that are mostly the same, but a little diffrent in appearance but I find they are amazingly comfy but they have no hood. At first I wasn't too sure about getting a hoodie for when working out, but I did need something with a hood every do often. Sense all my other workout clothes were comfy I stuck to the same brand name. Athletic works. I never tried any other brand name to compare but I'm rather happy with the clothes I have from them, including the hoodie.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I wear yoga pants that are fitted to the ankle and usually a baggy Tshirt. I like my pants not to be so loose because I like to squat and deadlift and don't want baggy pants to trip me up or get in the way.