SF softdrink, bad aftertaste??

Options
da_sammit
da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
does anyone else get that bad after taste after having a glass of SF softdrink (soda)?? im finding that i cant get it out of my mouth for several hours, even after brushing my teeth or eating other foods!!

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Quite possibly. Some people are more sensitive than others to the 'chemically' off flavors. I can't drink some artificial sweeteners (migraine trigger) and choose not to drink others. I'd have real sugar in limited quantities. But I rarely drink soda now.
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have it after drinking coke, fanta and ice tea!
  • da_sammit
    Options
    yeah im considering changing back. i bought some sugar free agrum because the normal one is really good!! but i think it was a mistake.. urgh.
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Give it three days and you won't notice, and you'll still be consuming no calories. :)
  • devilsangel2
    devilsangel2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the after taste of artificial sweeteners whether it's in food or drink. Luckily I was never a soft drink/soda drinker and for anything else I either get the real sugar version or sweeten it myself with stevia.
  • lpelayomaui
    Options
    There are so many chemicals and artificial sweetners in soda and diet soda that you are bound to get an after taste. If it's the carbonation you like, why not try club soda or seltzer water and add lemon, cucumbers, orange slices, some vanilla beans etc.. and see how you are with that?
  • da_sammit
    Options
    its not really the bubbles i like.. its the "sweet" taste.. ive been changing it up (i used to be a heavy soda drinker) with iced teas and lots more water.. but i do like the occaisional drink still. might just go back to normal ones and pace myself..