What I thought would just be another failed attempt...

Options
2»

Replies

• rocketmouse
    rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Love it. I felt the same way when I started, I've now been using the site and losing weight since November (I know I joined in September! Still though, 5 months and 30 pounds! I can't believe it!) Will def. send a friend request, especially since we have similar starting/goal weights!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good job girl! I am pretty much in the same boat. I started working out/eating right for "reals" 3 weeks ago and Im still trucking. I had lost weight, but i went off my diuretic pill and i gained the "water weight" back...so time to relose.!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    What you said is very true.......instead of rewarding yourself with sugary foods, go on a shopping spree! Always makes me feel great
  • QuixoticPanda
    QuixoticPanda Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Woke up this morning and I am down 8.2 pounds! It hasn't even been 4 weeks yet since I started! This Wednesday will be my 4th week. :)

I've noticed that it has been easier for me because I don't expect to lose a ton of weight in a short period of time. Before I would get discouraged because I realized how long it was going to take. Now, I see that I am down 8 pounds and I understand the wait and I am patient.. No miracles here. I also realize that I will continue to hit the gym even after I lose all my weight, so it doesn't really matter how long it takes me to lose. It's just a part of the journey. If that made any sense at all! Lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!