Looking for friends from Australia!

Options
Hi there everyone!

I would love to have a few more aussies on my list, as it hits about 1pm and everyone on my friends list is heading off to bed (damned time zones!) haha. If you're between 15-25 that'd just make it even more awesome, but absolutely everyone is welcome to add me as long as you're a positive person! :)

Thank you! ♥

Replies

• v2embee
    v2embee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Canberra girl here! I'd like to think I'm a pretty positive person, and wouldn't mind being support buddies with you. Feel free to add me. I'd love to have more Aussies on my friends list. :-)
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I fall a bit outside of the age bracket (I'm 28) but I'm on the site daily and would love more Aussies on my list with positive and supportive personalities.
  • maikastar
    maikastar Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm older than your age range, but I'm more than happy for you to add me if you want :)
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm a 28 year-old aussie. Anyone who wants to add me, feel free.
  • akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    20yo, NSW =]
  • katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm from Sydney, I'm 18, add me if you like!
  • thefatman62
    thefatman62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    28 yr old in Adelaide if anyone wants to add. New to the site.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I'm from Queensland....I'm 43 but very immature.
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have lost 8.6 kilos so far and very very excited! However, my road ahead is still very long ... and I would love any support. :smile: If you would like some too, please feel free to add me.

All the best to you all on your own journeys of weight loss/gain.

Mel
  • GregRandall
    GregRandall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    26 Queensland always keen to meet new people who motivate themselves to realise their goals!