One month of heavy lifting, mummy tummy *TMI Pants!*

Options
2»

Replies

• CyanideCyster
    Options
    I almost forgot, I've been using Palmers firming butter twice a day for about 2 weeks now and I can actually see a big difference on the stretch marks. They are more faded and smoothed out. Definitely recommend it and it's pretty cheap!
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    You look AMAZING! What is your strength & ab training routine like?

Thanks! I've been lifting 3 times a week. I only have 56lbs worth of weights at home so that's what I've gotten up to, joining a gym this week though and thinking about changing my routine to Stronglifts 5x5 once there. Currently doing-

Deadlift 5x5
    Squat 5x5
    Military press 5x5
    Chest press 5x5
    Barbell row 5x5
    Barbell shrug 5x5
    Dumbell chest flies 5x5

On my non lifting days I do a 15 min ab workout that is on youtube and The Butt Bible Lower body but I have only been doing Butt bible for a week.

First of all, well done! You can really see a difference in just one month! I can't wait to see what you look like in another month. :)

Second, thank you so much for posting this. I'm dealing with information overload at the moment, scouring the internet for a good routine to get me started. There's just so much to take in along with conflicting information!

Thank you :-)

I was overwhelmed also when I was looking to start out. I kept asking Q's and researching but had no idea which way to go regarding reps and sets. 5x5 kept popping up so I stuck with that and I knew Deadlifts and squats were the most important so I did them and picked more exercises that seemed to work most of the muscles from the sheet that came with my weights and just stuck with that!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Wow well done you look great :-)
  • nicakk01
    nicakk01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Please please please share mummy tummy tips and exercises :)

Yes please share, this same issue is driving me bonkers! : )
  • nicakk01
    nicakk01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

oops see I got all excited to learn and didn't go through all the postings. Thank you for sharing, you look fabulous!
  • CyanideCyster
    Options

oops see I got all excited to learn and didn't go through all the postings. Thank you for sharing, you look fabulous!

Haha I do that often...always eager to learn ha Thanks :-)
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    D@^#! I hope I get to looking half as good as you do. Excuse my french.
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options

I did the 30 day shred last summer which helped with my stomach loads! Lowering my carbs to around 100g a day and upping my protein really reduced the bloating so nutrition is definitely something to consider along with the exercise :-)

awesome, thanks for sharing your sucess, you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!