Hi everyone :)

Options
Hi everyone :)
I started MyFitnessPal about 15 days ago! I kind of thought it was worth ago....had my first weight 2 days ago and was amazed that it was acually working! (also a bit disappointed as I had said if I hadn't lost any weight I was giving up and eating a family sized beef and ale pie...guess it's a good thing I have lost weight!)
It's the first time I've ever lost weight and am feeling pretty good and motivated now!! I even went for a jog the other day!! :O
Fell off the wagon a little (a lot) yesterday...but we did win the grand slam!! Back on it today though!!!
So that's me...Hiya! :)

Replies

• debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! WE all have days where we lose focus, but you just have to shake it off and say that was just one day and tomorrow will be better. Then you go and kick the next day's butt!!! Feel free to add me.
  • GingerJoScott
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I too am a Newbie! But my same 20 pounds is not a Newbie.....its an oldie and NOT a goodie! LOL! I have days like that too! The key is to not have too many of those in a row so it doesn't pile up on you; I'm sure you know that though! Good Luck and reach out to all of us for inspiration, motivation and support!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! :)

Glad you didn't get stuck into that pie, that would have been your hard work gone! Keep doing what you've been doing since you got here as it seems to be working and start adding some contacts/friends as well. Having that support network makes it all seem so much easier.

Good luck with your goals!
  • knapface
    knapface Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks guys! Dont worry, im successfully back on the wagon after a boozy last night! :p
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Dont worry, im successfully back on the wagon after a boozy last night! :p

Sounds like a fun St. Paddy's day! Welcome back!
  • knapface
    knapface Posts: 5
    Options
    im welsh :p GRAND SLAM!! :D