Hello!

Options
Just joined! I always find *writing things down* to be helpful, so that alone was enough to motivate me to try this!

I've had 9 full term pregnancies, and while I'm busy with my houseful... I have gone from a size 5 (98 lbs "soaking wet"!) to an 18!

I remember when I could eat anything and everything and people would comment that I needed to eat more because I was too "skinny" and looked "unhealthy"! Now... my blood pressure is through the roof and I need to lose weight for more than vanity!

I think my husband would appreciate a thinner me... He probably has forgotten what I looked like before we married! It would be fun to remind him, too!

The fact that all of you are here, and available for encouragement, is a great motivator that I didn't know about until I finished jotting down my first day's "log"!

I look forward to learning to know all of you!

We CAN do this!!!

Carrie
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/howilovethee/

Replies

• carrierella
    carrierella Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just joined! I always find *writing things down* to be helpful, so that alone was enough to motivate me to try this!

I've had 9 full term pregnancies, and while I'm busy with my houseful... I have gone from a size 5 (98 lbs "soaking wet"!) to an 18!

I remember when I could eat anything and everything and people would comment that I needed to eat more because I was too "skinny" and looked "unhealthy"! Now... my blood pressure is through the roof and I need to lose weight for more than vanity!

I think my husband would appreciate a thinner me... He probably has forgotten what I looked like before we married! It would be fun to remind him, too!

The fact that all of you are here, and available for encouragement, is a great motivator that I didn't know about until I finished jotting down my first day's "log"!

I look forward to learning to know all of you!

We CAN do this!!!

Carrie
    http://www.homesteadblogger.com/howilovethee/
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    weclome carrierella!

those were the days *sigh* (when I could eat anything and not gain).

alas, they are gone, but not forgotten, thus we strive!

How do you like my attempt at poetry? :tongue:

I think you'll like it here!

-Banks
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck to you, busy mommy! :smile:
  • sunnyday
    sunnyday Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello Carrie,

Congratulations!

And welcome to mfp! :flowerforyou:
  • moonshadow
    Options
    Hey Carrie Welcome to MFP. Hope you have the success I have had.