Just Joined

Options
Hi Folks, I came across this site yesterday and immediately joined up, and I am so glad that I have, would like to say a BIG THANK you to those that put this site together, its great. For one that cant be bothered working out calories etc, this site is a life saver. :smile:

Replies

• WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Startraveller
    Options
    It's a great site. I just joined as well and find the friends truly inspirational. Feel free to add me.
  • DawnEMac
    DawnEMac Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you Peggy, you look like you are doing really well on here x:smile:
  • DawnEMac
    DawnEMac Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Star, thank you I would like to add you, just have to work out how lol :smile:
  • wemmsie
    wemmsie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi im emma in england joined a month ago but stuck to it proper for the last week,add me if you want x
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me! :)
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! This is a wonderful tool to lose weight and make some cyber friends!
    Fell free to add me, I can always use more friends and support!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hi Dawn, welcome to your journey to a heathier you. If you look around there is alot of us over 50 people here having success. You can add me as a friend if you like. I enjoy seeing people getting to where they want to be.
  • kegrivergirl
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I only joined 10 days ago and foud the site to be a lifesaver! Add me to your friend list if you would like! Good luck on your new journey! Cheers!
  • cue_chik
    cue_chik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've just recently 'rejoined" so basically starting over! Feel free to add me too! I need all the positive support I can get!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It's the best thing that ever happened to me.
  • NickiParris74
    NickiParris74 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi and welocme :) Feel free to add me
  • bottomline12
    Options
    Hi, I just joined the site. I am in need of support, feel free to add me :)
  • MandyL1981
    Options
    Hi, I just joined myself and could use the support, too! Please feel free to add me!
  • akrage
    akrage Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I joined a week ago and it is going well. I love the easy way to track food and exercise. Have tried Weight Watchers
    several times in the past and lacked motivation. Your stories are inspirational and I will contact you when the going
    gets tough, or with my successes. Your new cyber friend.
  • gosylv
    gosylv Posts: 2
    Options
    I also just joined this morning. I have a friend who lost 40 lbs using this handy tool, so I finally decided to try it too. Just wish I had an iphone so I could update anytime throughout the day, rather than wait till I can get to a computer. I am looking forward to seeing what will happen, using this site. And a support group is always nice :)
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It's nice to see so many new people joining! This is a great site to lose weight and meet some fantastic people. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend. Everyone can always use more incouragement - as well as receive it. Good luck, everyone, on your weight loss!
  • aijhon
    aijhon Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I also just joined this afternoon. I am so glad can find this site:love: . Previously, though I'm dieting, weight loss is always up and down (Yo-Yo), and farther away from the desired weight:cry: . think this site make my diet easier. For one that can't be bothered - I am not "alone":heart: . So, I hope to have new friends who also jointly trying to achieve the desired weight:wink: . Ciayou!!! :smile: :smile: :heart: :smile: :smile:
  • donajl
    donajl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I signed up a while ago, but just started using this. It makes it easy to track food, and I find that when I stop keeping track, my calorie intake goes sky high. It helps me keep my calories in check. Good Luck!