Don't know if this counts as an NSV...

Options
It's not really a big deal, but I felt like sharing.

I can't really determine where the 7lbs (wooh) that I have lost have come off. But there are things that I've noticed about me that seem a little less... podgy. It could be entirely psychological, but all the same time it certainly makes me feel better :D

- My fingers seem to have become that little bit more elegant. I noticed this when I went to get some apricots out of the cupboard and my hands in general just seemed slimmer. I love hands with good bone-definition (is that weird?) and I'm happy that mine seem to be going that way :D
- Collarbones! A touch more visible. This makes me happy.

On another note (or two)
- I'm back in the 170's today! Feels a lot better to be out of the 180's because I didn't really feel comfortable there.
- I've started C25K. Week 1 Day 1 was today and it feels fantastic!

Thanks for reading x

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Elegant hands and collarbones? Sounds like a definite NSV to me! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Well done you!! Definite NSV and it IS a big deal if you're seeing your body change shape!

And good work on C25K xD
  • katrinalarocque
    katrinalarocque Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I believe that feeling better is really the ultimate goal here and it sounds like you do....so definitely a NSV!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!