*Ugh*

Options
hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
I dont want to babysit today :sad: :sad: 6 kids is just too many to handle :explode:

Replies

• jigglybits
    jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I know how ya feel....but I only had 4 to mind today:grumble: And in the pouring rain as well:grumble: Thank gawd my day is over:smile: I hope yours goes smoothly :wink:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    I know how ya feel....but I only had 4 to mind today:grumble: And in the pouring rain as well:grumble: Thank gawd my day is over:smile: I hope yours goes smoothly :wink:
    glad to hear urs is over and u can relax :bigsmile: ...
    my house is going to be demolished :sad: :sad: count down 20mins
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    OH NO!!! I feel for you! I have 7 "kids" that I take care of for 9 hours of my day!! Although my "boys" range from ages 26 - 48.... but sometimes I wish they were actual babies cause the BS they put me through may be acceptable then!! LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    OH NO!!! I feel for you! I have 7 "kids" that I take care of for 9 hours of my day!! Although my "boys" range from ages 26 - 48.... but sometimes I wish they were actual babies cause the BS they put me through may be acceptable then!! LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ok i'll trade...atleast if they do something stupid i can smack them :laugh: :laugh: im going to have my two kids and 4 of my friends the ages 8months, 1 yr, 2 yr. 3 yr, 6, and 8 *Pulling out hair as we speak* 10 mins (countdown)
  • denitchy
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ok i'll trade...atleast if they do something stupid i can smack them :laugh: :laugh: im going to have my two kids and 4 of my friends the ages 8months, 1 yr, 2 yr. 3 yr, 6, and 8 *Pulling out hair as we speak* 10 mins (countdown)

OMG! Yeah, that's worse then I thought!!! You agreed to this, WHY??? :huh: LOL
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    I have 4 of my own. I told them to leave me alone if I'm in a room u turn around and leave don't look at me talk to me nothing for at least 20 minutes I had, had enough at that point in time. It was only 11 am! I hate the fact that I do it all for them the shopping the food the cleaning and yet they listen to dad way better then me. I'm the one they always *kitten* on!
  • hasiangirl
    Options

lol because I cant say no...and if she catches me off guard which is a lot lol i dont have enough time to think of an excuse :laugh: and ive already used i have a doctors appointment for the kids this year :laugh: oi the other day she left them with me for 8 hours from 8 am until 4-pm.......i was gonnna shoot myself that night
  • denitchy
    Options

lol because I cant say no...and if she catches me off guard which is a lot lol i dont have enough time to think of an excuse :laugh: and ive already used i have a doctors appointment for the kids this year :laugh: oi the other day she left them with me for 8 hours from 8 am until 4-pm.......i was gonnna shoot myself that night

THAT is terrible! 8 hours with 4 EXTRA kids.... KUDOS to you hun!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: