Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Hey guys,

Has anyone else tried the new workout from Jillian Michaels?

Started it today and really enjoyed it.

Its a 90 day program with one rest day a week but the best thing is, is that each workout is 30 mins long.

I had just completed the Firm Fitness Thin in 30 and was looking for another workout. I had previously done 30 day shred and loved it.

Replies

• sgajewski
    sgajewski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did you lose weight on the 30 day shred? I have been using the treadmill daily (brisk uphill walking at 3.5 mph)along with diet, showing slow weight loss.
  • bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I want it. Literally cant wait for it to come out in the uk!!
  • imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Looks fab I can't wait for it to come out in the UK - did u have a good loss from the firm.workout hun ?
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm actually REALLY interested in it...I love Jillian and all my workout videos are hers.
    I'm just not down with the $120 price tag...
  • mybettyboop43
    Options
    BUMP
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You betcha :happy:

I began.......like two weeks ago? I am starting my last week of Phase 1! I have experienced major changes in my body shape, I'm losing inches everywhere, I feel great! For the first time in my life, I look forward to my workouts. I'm even doubling up and adding the extra cardio in almost daily. I've literally never felt better. It would be really awesome to have other MFP friends who are also doing it :)
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I ordered it on Saturday! Really excited to get started. I've done 3 rounds of p90x and I'm eager to start something new... plus, I'm glad the workouts are only 30 minuets. I've done other Jillian Michaels workouts (Banish Fat & Boost Metabolism, Extreme Shed & Shred, etc.) and they are intense, so I expect no less - but on p90x every workout is about an hour or longer, which is a lot to do at one time 6 days/week. I still plan to work out about an hour a day, but at least this way I can do the Jillian workout in the morning, then something else (jogging, cardio abs, etc.) in the evening.

Stoked!
  • nesskehoe
    nesskehoe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Just finished day 2 there and boy did I get a good workout. Really enjoying it and loving that its only 30 minutes each day.

My upper arms were killing me this morning which is great as this is one of the areas i really wanna work on.

With firm I lost 11lbs and nearly 13 inches so pretty happy with that.

Was so long ago that I did 30 day shred I cant even remember what I lost with it.

Planning to maybe through in 2 kettlebell workouts a week along with body revolution.
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I looked at it in YouTube the other evening. It looks amazing and I'd love to try it when it's out in the uk. I love 30 day shred and just started ripped in 30. Enjoy "Revolution"!! :)
  • nesskehoe
    Options
    As I said sullyboo I'm only 2 days into it but really enjoying it so far.

Have given myself a year to gradually lose weight and tone up so I'm hoping body revolution will help
  • Megan2507
    Options
    I am starting this on Monday and I am getting my grocery list together. Does anyone know what is a serving? How many muffins or pancakes can you have? So excited to start!
  • rednecco
    rednecco Posts: 10
    Options
    I am almost halfway through week 3 of the body revolution and I LOVE it. And by love it, I mean, it is tough. The meals are really easy, actually, and I haven't had any major issues with hunger or craving (not saying I haven't had ANY, but none so sever as to deter my motivation). I have already lost 7 pounds, but beyond this I truly feel amazing. I feel stronger, my pants fit better, I have been sleeping better, and my ladyfriend says even my skin looks better. I think a lot of it has to do with being proud of myself for taking action toward a healthier lifestyle. The work outs are reeeeally tough, but, only last 30 minutes, and Jillian and her gang are hilarious and fabulous to workout with. I am on the monthly plan to pay it off, so as to have avoided paying $120 at one time! Honestly, though, I don't regret it for a second. It is exactly the structure I needed.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to help! Oh, also, I have been modifying the meal plan quite a bit in order to use less meat, but remaining strict with the balance of calories.
  • rednecco
    rednecco Posts: 10
    Options
    1 muffin, 3 small pancakes. :) It's all in the booklet, too. I am on week 3 and am learning a lot about portion sizes and servings.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I really am thinking about getting it
  • nesskehoe
    Options
    Did day 3 today - cardio 1 and for someone who hates cadrio, I LOVED it.

As well as working out, its great fun.

Here's to tomorrows workout.
  • x_biggirl
    x_biggirl Posts: 68
    Options
    where did you buy it? thanks and good luck on your journey xxx
  • crobertson87
    crobertson87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I seriously want to buy this system. i'm currently in the middle of 30 day shred. Lost 2 inches already and so happy with my results I want to keep going!. 120 is a lot to spend on a workout system, so to show my husband i'm serious about all this and not 'throwing away' 120, I ordered ripped in 30 and blast fat and boost your metabolism. I'll probably order the body revolution so that it will be here for me to start directly after ripped in 30. Thats 45 days! Exciting! Honestly, I still have 80 or so pounds to lose (at least) and I know I can't do that without exercising. Jillian Michaels is the only workout program I've been able to maintain and follow and actually see results before my willpower crumbles! She is awesome!
  • jenourlian
    jenourlian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Watched the infomercial today... after the great reviews on here, I'm also ordering today!! Thanks everyone for the reviews:) I will check back once I receive my DVD's and follow up with some results!! YAY!! I'm super excited to get started.
  • robynm1234
    robynm1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How is everyone recording the 30 day shred in the exercise diary?
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I hope to get it someday. I'm doing insanity right now and will add jillians killer buns and thighs in next week. My husband would have to buy it because i'm a stay at home mom. So I have to wait for him.