Facial creams??

Options
Right im 24years old and have always had a chunky face due to being overweight. Now however i have lost 40lbs and my face is showing it by looking thinner as well as starting to look deflated and less taut,

So my question is has anyone had the same problem and what facial creams do you recommend? i know i am young and shouldn't get this problem but sadly i am, i already use cleaner and moisturiser as part of a daily routine, so again any other suggestions that have worked for people?

Replies

• Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    First off - no facial cream will fill out a once-full face. And CONGRATULATIONS!! on 41 pounds!!

I use a mixture of

Olay Complete with SPF during the day,
    Yes to Blueberries overnight hydrating cream (I bet you know when) and
    Josie Maran Argan Oil at least once a day. It's a bit antiseptic, so it'll kill any lingering pimples (because at 29, I have both wrinkles and zits - it rules)

Finally - the best thing to do to help your skin is water and staying out of the sun. Wear a hat and SPF when working out outside.

Good luck!!
  • joannasaurusrex
    Options
    Creme de la Mer is really expensive but it's pretty much a miracle in a pot. It makes my skin look amazing.
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Im a natrual redhead so i crisp, so i run away from sunlight lol and i drink minimum of 8 glasses of water a day and again doesnt seem to help, i will try both your suggestions and figure out which is best for me,