What did you lose your first month?

Options
I just completed my first month and I lost almost 10 pounds. I was wondering what everyone lost the first month. I am so addicted to working out now. I love it.

Replies

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I lost 8ish pounds the first month. So far in 40 days I've lost 10.4 pounds. Congrats on your loss!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Around 14
  • asherby85
    asherby85 Posts: 20
    Options
    I lost about 20
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Wow! I lost 2.
  • rwa3457986
    Options
    i lost 30 my first month. Lost nothing in feb so i joined mfp to help. So far, i've only lost 3lbs. My plan keeps telling me in 5 weeks i will weigh 180 but i'm not dropping, so idk what i'm doing wrong.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I lost about 10lbs. Then I plateaued until I upped my calories. Then I lost 17lbs in 5 weeks. Crazy how eating enough will help you lose weight! :)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    If I remember correctly, I lost 15 my first month.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    About 11 :) lost the first five by myself in a month or so, then since starting here in a month it was 11 pounds down. Yeah, I would say MFP rocks!
  • tyrog11
    tyrog11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I lost 34 in my first month...15 of that was in the first week!
  • blv0267
    blv0267 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I gained 3 pounds and then in week 4 I had an overall loss of 1 pound.
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    20 :)
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Just remember everyone is different! And if you lose a big a number the first month sometimes it takes your body a while to catch up to start losing again.....I lost over a three month period 34lbs...So I guess I averaging out 10ish lbs a month.. And I have hit a plateau which is completely normal because my body is like whoa what are you doing to me...lol but I will start losing again :flowerforyou:
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 lbs in the first month, but only 2 the first two weeks of March. However, I have had a few slip ups :-P.
  • imthelobster
    imthelobster Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hitting my first month tomorrow, but I'll be around 13-15lbs lost when I weigh in!
  • hermiony
    hermiony Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    11 pounds
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I lost 7kg's (15.4lb's) in the first month and still going strong :)
  • nevaeh1984
    Options
    Lost 9.9 during the first 30 days...
    The first 30 days were epic in terms of cm and weight loss.
    Although I kept up the same routine, it did slow down A LOT over the following months.
    Now at 26lbs down and half way to go!
    I find that the amount you lose in the first 30 days doesn't really indicate any success in continued weight loss or maintenance... It's keeping at it in the long run that counts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!