Before & During Pics 8 months down

Options
Eight months ago I started out at 262 lbs with major health problems. Had anyone asked me then where I would be now, I wouldn't have had a positive answer. Today I am proud to be 216 lbs. During the time it has taken me to lose the weight, I did gain back a few pounds here and there. It hasn't been easy all of the time. But once I really dedicated myself, it was easier. I am no where near my goal weight, as I have 40 pounds to go. At this point, I would be happy with just losing my stomach. The number on the scale, well, it's just a number. I want to look and feel awesome. I am content with everything except for my stomach. Thanks to everyone, especially God, that has helped me along the way. :heart:
IMG_20120317_102104-1-1.jpg

IMG_20120317_102104-1.jpg

Replies

• galededras
    galededras Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • betternowthanlater
    betternowthanlater Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    8 Months. 46 Pounds. Great work. That's exactly what I am going for. You look amazing. Keep it up! The feeling is what is important. How tall are you?
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    amazing progress hun. Your starting weight is mine and I hope to have great success in 8 months Like you have done! Thank you for the motivation and inspiration!
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You are doing great Kassie!! Keep believing in yourself, because you are worth it!!! I know it's a tough journey sometimes, with its ups and downs, but as long as you keep focused on the ultimate destination, you will get there! I am so proud of you for working through the hard times and staying committed!! {{HUGS}}
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    What fantastic progress!!! Keep it up, I can't wait to see your pics in another 8 months!! :)
  • NurseAshoRN
    NurseAshoRN Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    Congrats, you are looking good girl!
  • itsyogi1
    itsyogi1 Posts: 26
    Options
    I started at 262 as well and cant wait to get where u r now congrads
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE difference! You look great (and hello, great thighs too)!!
  • jsugihara86
    jsugihara86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look GREAT! You are my motivation to keep going!
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've come a long way!! That's amazing! Thanks for sharing! I agree on the thighs comment too...You have great legs! :)
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lovely!Great progress! you really can see a big difference! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
  • SassyB504
    SassyB504 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
    :happy:
  • hk2008
    hk2008 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great! Keep up the good work and wonderful perspective!
  • Kassielin13
    Kassielin13 Posts: 263
    Options
    Thanks y'all! I hope to be exactly where I want to be in 8 more months. I love all of the comments and support! I am 5 ft 6 1/2 in. (every half inch counts) A lot of my workouts focus on my thighs. Maybe I should direct that focus on my tummy lol
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Fabulous progress!
  • Kassielin13
    Kassielin13 Posts: 263
    Options
    Thank you very much! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!