Just joined and raring to go!

Options
Hi all!

Joined yesterday after getting my new phone, which I quickly downloaded the myfitnesspal app with. So impressed with what I've seen so far and that's about the site and its members! Can't believe it's free too. In fact I just posted a review of the site on my blog:
http://tezofalltrades.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/website-review-myfitnesspalcom.html

The 'Success Stories' posts are really motivating and I'm even taking my before pics now so that I have something to use down the line :) Looking for some getting started advice from more experienced members and to make some initial connections to help me on the way. Please take a look at my profile where I've detailed some bits about myself, and if you think you can offer some support or inspiration to a 24yr old guy who is far too susceptible to brightly coloured packaging, then I'd love to hear from you!

Replies

• Calahx
    Calahx Posts: 1
    Options
    Well I hope you enjoy it here! I love it, I have been a member for only a few days and already have lost 4 lbs. It's awesome to have people that have the same goal as you keeping you motivated.
  • bechtel1979
    Options
    AWESOME REMEMBER TO SET YOUR GOALS SHORT TERM. TAKE PICTURES ONE TIME A MONTH. SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST. ILL MAKE SURE YOU SUCCEED.HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY.
  • TEZofAllTrades
    TEZofAllTrades Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think that people who come to this site must be looking for that kind of support so everyone has the right kind of attitude toward others, thanks.