It can be DONE! 65 pounds down started 7 months ago

Options
azuria518
azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
I started my weight loss journey at 217 pounds. I thought i was ok at that weight until my husband took a full body picture of me. I was so disappointed in myself. My 3 month old had been diagnosed with brain and kidney cancer and i was stress eating badly on top of the fact that i didnt lose the pregnancy weight :-/. Well today i'm happy to say my little one is in remission and she has inspired me to live a healthy life. 65 pounds down and going strong!!

5259982_3554.jpg

Replies

• smallerman
    smallerman Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow - you've been through a lot! Happy for you and your little one!!
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    So happy and feel great joy that your daughter is doing better. and a huge bonus is that you are also doing super great through all you trials. Congratulations!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You have definitely been through a lot. I'm so happy for you and your daughter.
  • MsBrownBeauty
    Options
    Glad your daughter is doing better. God bless you and your family. Also, you look great! Keep taking care of you and your babies.
  • Dare2Believe
    Dare2Believe Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    So happy that your baby is doing better and that you have managed to control your weight with all that was going on in our life. God bless you and your little one.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    God is blessing you and your family! You look amazing by the way!
  • WolffRN
    WolffRN Posts: 48
    Options
    You are amazing!!!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am so thankful to God that your little one is in remission and that you have a new outlook on life. I wish you the best of luck! You look fantastic but I'm sure you feel even better!
  • cmbarnes
    cmbarnes Posts: 46
    Options
    Very impressive and inspiring! :-D
  • mom2lakenjj
    Options
    WOW!!! That is awesome! So very inspiring! And praise the Lord for your sweet babies remission!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news for you and your family, on all fronts!! Congratulations on your weight loss, I'm inspired!!
  • Ronni145
    Ronni145 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad your baby girl is doing well! Congratulations, you look great!!!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm SO happy to hear your baby girl is doing well!! I cannot even imagine.....

Congrats in order for your weight loss! That is awesome!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear that your little baby is doing better. God bless her little soul. We rebuke the devil and pronounce deliverance for that little girl. The Lord is a miracle worker. Congrats on your weight loss as well.
  • witchie13
    witchie13 Posts: 30
    Options
    Congrats on both the baby doing well and you losing the weight and becoming more healthier for herself and you! :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    AMEN, what a story, thank you for sharing.
  • legittuszynski
    Options
    Absolutely awesome, I am very glad that you have found health and that your baby is in remission! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • AJR2000
    AJR2000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. God is good!
  • anaowens08
    Options
    You are AMAZING and such an INSPERATION!
  • Cjmillan20
    Cjmillan20 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That is a lot to work through. You are really amazing! Glad that you and baby are healthy and happy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!