help with calories to eat!and plateau

Options
can someone please help me because im lost.
MFP first told me to have 1200 it was fine then i stopped losing.
after reading on here i realised more calories is better so i went up to 1300 and started losing again.
then it stopped and i had a few days of eating a bit more than that and my weight is either the same or more but wont go down!
now i dont know what to do.
im 5'7 180 lbs moderatly active and lately i need more than those calories because im having cravings, i eat healthy foods but i think im having too much because im hungry. i try to exercise 30 minutes 4 days a week at least.
i know if i lower my calories i will lose weight but its a fact that the loss will once again stop and then i wont be able to lower it anymore. i tried everything, i zig zag, i use treadmill, elliptical, weight training, hiking, i eat different foods, i had a day or two of higher calories but my weight is stuck and i have no idea what else to do.
i want to lose another 40 pounds.
please someone help!

Replies

• Joobster
    Joobster Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have started carb cycling....look up Chris Powell"s website...one day you eat High complex carbs..five meals a day...next is a Low carb...five meals day....you HAVE to eat ALL FIVE MEALS!!...however the meals are about 250 to 350 calories depending what you choos to eat....you eat more calories on you high days...and less on your low days...thus tricking your body to be in fat burning mode. and there are CHEAT days....so far been on this LIFE plan for three days and lost 1pound of FAT...when you exercise you get more calories too! .......take a peek..I think you be impressed.....it make senses to me.