Zumba is so much FUN!

Options
LPCoder
LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
I don't care how much of an idiot I look like when I dance because Zumba is fun! I am doing the Zumba Wii and in the privacy of my home, my extra rolls can wiggle and jiggle to the music and eventually they can wiggle-jiggle away!

Replies

• IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I've found you can move just as fast to punk rock, but when you call it "Latin," you've given yourself permission to move your body in public like that ;)
  • marbear1397
    Options
    Zumaba is AMAZING!! I take a class every Saturday morning at my dance studio and I play the wii game at home! There is a zumbathon going on at my gym soon and I can'twait! :)
  • anglyn97
    anglyn97 Posts: 13
    Options
    I was looking at the DVD videos and they are really expensive. I didn't think about the Wii version. Is it good for beginners too? :) Thanks
  • kerrylmills
    Options
    i love Zumba its the most fun exercise u can do whether it be at home or in a class, although i have to say if u love doing it at home u should definatly try going to a class they are great fun!
  • LPCoder
    Options
    I was looking at the DVD videos and they are really expensive. I didn't think about the Wii version. Is it good for beginners too? :) Thanks

I learned zumba on the Wii. It was great for beginners!
  • LPCoder
    Options
    i love Zumba its the most fun exercise u can do whether it be at home or in a class, although i have to say if u love doing it at home u should definatly try going to a class they are great fun!

I was actually thinking that it would be so cool for the local dance bar to have a Zumba night. Everyone pays admission, the bar offers a healthy menu for the snacks so people can order, and have special non-alcoholic blended drinks. People can go and Zumba, then take a break and then Zumba some more. It could be offered on a "Slow" night!
  • lfcartz
    lfcartz Posts: 20
    Options
    I too have fallen in love with Zumba. I have the DVDs but its too hard on my knees to do Zumba on carpeting so I've been doing it at my gym a couple of times a week. This Sunday I'm going to a Zumbathon to support the ALS Charity. I'm looking forward to it!