Just joined & need encouragement, not much at home.

Options
2»

Replies

• DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I agree there is never much encouragement at home until they turn around and see you have lost 40lbs right before there eyes. I have found plenty of encouragment here on MFP its been unbeliveable. You may add me aswell if you like.
  • krehm0721
    Options
    Yes, I can totally understand I am neww here too. I just finished my first week on thrusday. I lost 5 lbs and I do my exercise on my own. Just remember any extra moving besides what you normally do is exercise. If you can't exercise than just monitor calories in. You can lose wieght without exercise it just is more difficult because you have to cut the calories. I like to it....so I have cut back calories and exercise and it is working for now but that is because I just started. Feel free to add me as a friend I'll be there for ya
    Good luck...Karey
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    Were are kinda in the same boat. I have just started back on my journey and it's been hard. I'm 34, in school and have 4 kids also. My Fiance is sometimes the same way, but he choose to have burgers or fried chicken i always cook something different for myself. I know its hard believe me, but you have to make little steps one day at a time. Please friend me, we can be each others motivation.
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hiya, well you have made the 1st step joining here. you will get masses of support and as everyone said all a few friends along the way who will keep u motivated.

Happy for anyone to add me :-)

:flowerforyou:
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Best of luck & feel free to add me :smile:

You can do this!!!
  • FitChicMelissa
    Options
    I can see the desperation in your note. I help women just like you take back their lives and find freedom from food and live happier and healthier. Check out my website www.FitChicMelissa.com best of luck to you!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    We can all do this. Support and encouragement is so important. I also cook two meals every night, a nice healthy one for myself and a not as healthy one for my husband and son. They do not realize that I am actually making theirs more healthy too, without them knowing it. lol They both could stand to lose some weight too but, neither seems to care at the moment. Once I lose more, I'm hoping a light bulb will go off in their heads.

I love the way I'm feeling lately, more like my old self but, I still have quite a way to go. Anyone feel free to add me also, it's easier with friends!