after 6 months on MFP - with real progress pics.

Options
I can't see the difference but maybe it's just me.
update-1.png

EDIT: took a few minutes to get the whole picture to show but I got it(:

Replies

• kayx199189
    kayx199189 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Theres a HUGE difference, you should be really proud you've done so well :)
  • beautybeyondmyskin77
    Options
    WOW!!! Great JOB!!!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Take pride in what you've accomplished! Why would you binge?
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I totally see the difference, good job. by the way...I've posted questions on here without getting any answers at all, it happens sometimes. :smile:
  • AshleyMoe86
    Options
    You look good, be proud of yourself! But here's the thing.. you posted something for 1) on a weekend and 2) a holiday where everyone is most likely out of their houses partying or just having a good time with family and friends. Just because you didn't get a million posts doesn't mean it's our fault that you are going to binge. Grow up about it seriously, not everyone is on here to cater to your every post so don't take it personal. People will get around to posting when they aren't busy doing other things. And if you are going to binge, that's your bad not ours we didn't make you do it!
  • maddiedog22
    maddiedog22 Posts: 116
    Options
    U look good when I go on I only look upder recently posted and I just didn't see this earlier. But u look good! Seriously!
  • DarrellHodge
    Options
    We are our own worst criticS. you are doing outstanding work an it shows. Keep doing what you are doing!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I can see the diff. Keep up the good work!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You Go Girl!! Your hard work is definitely showing. :)
  • DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great progress! It's definitely noticeable. Keep up the great work!
  • dms1974
    dms1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great.:happy:
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I know there is a HUGE difference in those numbers...I was 147 beginning of last summer, then extreme fatigue and with constant hunger I went back up to 154-59, and I am 4 months preggers and 171 and hello my oh my there is such a difference in the way ones body feels. Great job!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

If you feel a post is against Forum Guidelines, report it.

It IS against MFP Forum Guidelines to attack any member, for any reason. If you feel there is a danger, send a PM to Steven, who will address it with the member.

These forums need to be safe for all members to post, be encouraged and make new friends.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others.

Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!