Anyone from the KC area?

Options
I'm new to fitness pal. I have a few friends on here, but not a lot of my personal friends have this. Would love to have more inspiration from other people! Message me or add me as a friend!

Replies

• katinthebox
    Options
    Hi. I am new again. I used for awhile last year but fell off and am back with a vegence. I live in Kansas City, Kansas an work in NKC I haven't added any friends yet as I just added the app today and my old account was attached to an email account I don't have any longer. So I am saying Hi and nice to meet you. Katie
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Me!! I live in KCK and work in OPKS. Add me :)
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    Options
    Hello!!
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I live in Overland Park, KS. Anyway in the KS area can add me. I'm always looking to make supportive positive friends on MFP =):flowerforyou:
  • pennyb38
    pennyb38 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! I live in the Lee's Summit area! Nice to meet ya : )
  • mssassycherry
    Options
    Hello all I live in Lenexa ks and would love to have some fitness friends, add me if you would like the same.
  • marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    Options
    Hi there!! I live in midtown, and and work in the Northland! Friend me if you'd like, and if you're inclined, check out my blog at www.fatandflexible.tumblr.com :flowerforyou:
  • JSkinner72
    Options
    Central MO here.
  • scissotron
    Options
    I'm in Shawnee, KS. I've had My Fitness Pal for awhile now, and done it for like a week at a time, then just forgot about it. I'm getting back on it, and hopefully it'll stick this time. I would like to have more friends on here to help motivate me and that I can help to motivate. Also, to share upcoming fitness-related events, or good finds for where to take the kiddo for a walk or do other things to be outdoors, working out and FREE. :) Add me, and let's do this together!