Calling All Wrockers!

Options
Hey ya'll. I know I started this because Matt (I can't spell his last name), aka Big Whompy, aka The Whomping Willow mentioned this site on his vlog. So I just wanted to maybe start are Message Board Topic and get a good support group going.

Replies

• FindingHufflepuff
    Options
    Woot! We should definitely have a discussion for us =D
  • BigWhompy
    BigWhompy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We will slowly take over these boards!
  • ConfettiJessie
    Options
    I'm in!
  • katietwyman
    Options
    I think we need to make a mix of wizard rock jams to work out to or something like that. The hilarity and awesomeness of wrock maaay just be enough to get me jogging again... Though probably not.
    STILL. This is somethin that needs to happen.
  • JesBales17
    Options
    My Wrock Gym List
    -We R Lighting Scars-Alex Carpenter (feat Kri$tina)
    -Covah Yr Junk-Big Whompy (aka MATT!)
    -Dobby Bang Your Head-Blibbering Humdingers
    -My Dad Is Rich-Draco and the Malfoys
    -99 Death Eaters-Draco and the Malfoys
    -Party Like Your Evil-Draco and the Malfoys
    -Ginny Gets Around-Gred and Forge
    -Percy is a Prat-Gred and Forg
    -Brotherly Love-Gred and Forge
    -This Isn't Hogwarts-Hank Green
    -Pizza in the Hall-JFF
    -Krum!-JFF
    -Wizard Rockstar-Lauren Fairweather
    -Gryffindor Rally Cry-MOM
    -Lighting Struck Tower-MOM
    -Looking for Trouble-The Remus Lupins
    -Ginny is a Punk Rocker-MATT!
    -A Little Bit of Rock'n'Roll-MATT!
    -On Behalf of Neville-MATT!
    -House of Awesome-MATT!
  • jenterr
    jenterr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi hi!

It is great to see a group of wrockers on here to support each other. Even more awesome to see that a lot of people are gearing up for Leaky Con! Woohoo!!

I love the idea of creating playlists for getting active. Maybe we could include our favorite muggle stuff too.

What do you guys do for exercise? I'm open for fun, low impact suggestions. My favorite thing for really active workout is swimming - I just love the water. I haven't made time for it since like, October... but I got back in the pool today. Every time I'm workin hard in the pool I also always try to remember to take a lap or two and savor the water to remember above everything else, this is for fun!
  • AccioPancakes
    Options
    Woo, more wrockers! I love meeting HP fans :)

Just Dance is my favourite workout (dancing can be very therapeutic, ala Grey's Anatomy), but I also love my treadmill. I've finally found a perfect setting that lets me read and listen to music (I like anything that has a beat that gets me moving) while burning about 10cal/min and I can usually go for about 100mins.

If I had/had access to a pool I'd be in there all the time. I used to take aquafitness classes (many moons ago when I was in high school) and absolutely loved them.
  • dante402
    dante402 Posts: 6
    Options
    Ahoy there Wizards!

We're everywhere aren't we?

Anyway, nice to see familiar faces. Add me if you like!

I don't really have an exercise playlist to share since most of my exercise comes in the form of dog walking.

-Dante
  • melkorsbane
    melkorsbane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I only listen to my own songs when I work out ;)
  • tiannaweasley
    tiannaweasley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hollaaa!