New, confused, determined, scared andddddd excited! Anyone e

Aprill42
Aprill42 Posts: 170 Member
Well, Happy Sunday everyone!! I just started MFP a couple of days ago...I'm the type of a person who gets really excited at something new, but then a few days later I get bored. I DONT want to get bored with this! I look at some of ya'lls posts and it just motivates me even more!! I'm just scared to start something and not finish it (yet again).

I would love to support and be supported. I know that is a big factor when it comes to weight loss, or any goal someone has. So, I would love to see some progress pics! I just get so happy for ya'll and makes me even more determined!

=)

Replies

• Jivebunnie
    Jivebunnie Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, welcome! I'm new too - I'm too embarrassed to put any 'before' photos on here!

Add me as a friend if you want!

:embarassed:
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Welcome to you both!!! Congratulations on taking a huge step in your lives. Please feel free to add me, having friends on here is the key!!:tongue:
  • Aprill42
    Oh dont be embarrassed! Well, I am too..lol
  • lynn7298
    lynn7298 Posts: 18
    Hi! lol....the only pic I will post is a head shot!! Some day I will be less camera shy...until then please feel free to friend me! I would love to be part of your support team! :smile:
  • Aprill42
    I totally understand!! You have a very beautiful headshot though! =)
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Welcome aboard! You'll do great!

Here's a good link to help keep yourself inspired:

http://get-thinspiration.tumblr.com/

-jd
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Welcome!!!! Trust me- I've done the crash diets- and new things that get boring quick. I've stuck to this for the past 5 days, and I'm loving it. I'm losing inches faster then weight but girl it has been great to me. The people on here are so supportive, when you have a rough day- just log in!
    We all got your back!

Feel free to add me :)