I <3 the MFP Community!

Options
:love: I just wanted to say thank you to all the people on here that post things about their experiences with weight loss and healthy living...a lot of times these posts come from the heart. I really enjoy reading the posts and the pictures keep me motivated. I realize that I am not alone and that we are a group of people who are taking care of our bodies the right way. Many of the posts I read I can relate to and it is highly inspirational to know that I am not alone and day after day I can come here for support.

Thank you MFP!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Well said. I completely agree.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    That is so true
  • fashionfitness
    Options
    I completely agree and affirm your words. I find inspiration in the text of total strangers on this website.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    :love: I just wanted to say thank you to all the people on here that post things about their experiences with weight loss and healthy living...a lot of times these posts come from the heart. I really enjoy reading the posts and the pictures keep me motivated. I realize that I am not alone and that we are a group of people who are taking care of our bodies the right way. Many of the posts I read I can relate to and it is highly inspirational to know that I am not alone and day after day I can come here for support.

Thank you MFP!
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

Awww, that was so well said!
    MFP and all it's wonderfully supportive members just can't be beat! :love: :smile: