NEEDS PALS!!

Options
Im new to the whole diet/exercise thing.. I am 23 with three kids 6 yrs old,3 yrs old, and 5 months old.. I was 125 before i got pregnant now im 145 i need to lose this baby weight so i can fit back into my old clothes!! NEED HELP, ADVICE, SUPPORT. I'm a very giving person and friendly. Please add me and we can motivated and support and help each other!!!

Replies

• redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me. You can't have too much support.
  • Ehp320
    Ehp320 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started myself. I need to lose about 35 lbs. Wishing you well, u have a busy life with those little ones! Good luck!
  • jessnhowie
    Options
    Good luck, I'm in your boat as well, but need to drop 50-60 lbs.
  • Missalybelle
    Missalybelle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    good luck with everything! i just started using this about a week ago and it's already been SO much help :)
  • rldnellor
    rldnellor Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I began 36 days ago and have a goal of at least a 30 pound loss....I have lost 8 pounds so far and would love to have support.
  • arleylange
    Options
    Ugh, isn't that the worst!? I hate that period right after having a baby where nothing fits and you just can't bring yourself to even buy one outfit from a thrift store! I also have all boys (four of them, my youngest will be a year in a couple weeks). I'm sending you a friend request right now. Feel free to ask me anything, I have years of experience in health and fitness (I just need to quit making excuses about why I'm not where I should be. I'm human!).
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to dieting just doing it the right way and keeping it off. I have at least 65lbs to lose for my future as well as my long term health. Busy Mom with 4 kids varying ages with ft job + some. Can use any support. Thanks
  • ness55811
    ness55811 Posts: 10
    Options
    We have all been there. Feel free to add, I could appreciate the support as well!
  • santosateos
    Options
    Hi Marie! welcome to MFP :)
    I've sent you a friend request already. Let's make our fitness goals happen!
  • VonD140
    VonD140 Posts: 10
    Options
    good luck!!! I'm finding if I stay on track with tracking what I eat it helps!!!
  • robin49505
    robin49505 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard - feel free to add me. I started about a month ago - I've found this website to be the best thing on the internet!
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Your going to love mfp! Probably more than Facebook. Feel free to add me.
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    good luck and we are here to give you support if needed. feel free to add any of us
  • ocgirl70
    ocgirl70 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Marie! Ahhhhh, to you be young! Haha not that I'm old-- I'm 41! But it seems to be so much harder to lose weight than it used to be! Whatever you do, don't get discouraged just stick wtih it. Some days my weight will be down but the next day it jumps up a couple pounds without doing much different. I have noticed a big difference by watching my salt intake.

It takes more time to pack a lunch and bring it to work but that has done wonders. Stay away from the lean cuisines and processed foods of you can! Sometimes you gotta do but if you can make some chicken, turkery burgers, talapia (you can put the individual packages in the microwave) and eat that for a few meals, you are set. I eat a lot of tuna too- with one piece of healthy (high fiber and grain) bread. Of course dont forget your fruits and veggies. I get to the gym about 4-5 days a week and do cardio with a few weights. You can do a lot at home too-- like push ups and sit ups etc. Or even pushing your kids in the stroller for a walk is GREAT exercise! Every little bit helps! We all need support-- I'm here if you need more friends but it looks like you have a whole bunch now :-) Hope my humble tips help you.
  • Shazzylee
    Shazzylee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I also have three littlies (4, 2 and 11.5 months) and I am trying to lose the weight too. So far I've lost 20.3kg or 44.66lbs. Still have to lose a minimum of 15kg/33lbs. Anyone feel free to add me, I am very willing to offer any support that I can :)
  • MarieTia
    MarieTia Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! My name is TIA and i am glad to support all you who need support as well!
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You can never have to many friends. Anyone can friend me. :-)
  • danielamariaxo
    Options
    You can add me :)