How to trim my thighs!

Options
I'm very happy with my progress this far and am seing everything shrink (arms, belly, thighs, butt, hips, face). However, even though my thighs have shrunk, they are still jiggly. Any exercise advice on how to trim/tone em?

Replies

• sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges, heavy weights (deadlifts). Sometimes it just takes losing body fat to stop the jiggling....build the muscle underneath, but still work on overall body fat percentage.
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yes, I still have a little more weight to lose (fat) and am hoping that will stop the jiggle :) I have been using the leg press machine at the gym, leg extensions and leg curls and have noticed some change. Haven't done squats and lunges in a while... thanks~~~
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    You most likely have to take your bf % down but another option from heavy weighted squats/deadlifts would be circuit training (it will lower your bf% as you get stronger/build muscle): http://lmgtfy.com/?q=circuit+training+for+women
  • VonD140
    VonD140 Posts: 10
    Options
    Set your incline at least 2.0 on the treadmill and conquer as many hills walking when possible.......