RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!!! ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUT

Options

Replies

• rachelfaith92
    rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    She's hot right?
    Hope I look half as good at age 40.

Hell she looks 100x better than I do and I'm 19.

Again, 10, you have a really gorgeous face and a great aura about you. There are way too many hot people on here
  • wjranch
    wjranch Posts: 152
    Options
    somebody needs to cal the fire brigade. 12!!! haha

Your in amazing shape and gorgeous too!

was that for me?? if so... Thanks so much! :$ And if the firebrigade is lookin like you, then please do send them out!!! LOL
  • caraxxcaustic
    Options
    ^ 9
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    She's hot right?

Again, 10, you have a really gorgeous face and a great aura about you. There are way too many hot people on here

Well all i can say is the girls definitely are. You remind me of taylor swift. 10 for you
  • wjranch
    Options
    WOW wjranch, 41 and you still have it, a definite 10!

THanks... I'm sure you get alot of compliments .... You're beautiful! I'd kill for your hair and complexion!!
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options

was that for me?? if so... Thanks so much! :$ And if the firebrigade is lookin like you, then please do send them out!!! LOL

I think your muscles are bigger than mine. Please can you help me with the hose so i can put the fire out? ;)
  • rachelfaith92
    rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    She's hot right?

Well all i can say is the girls definitely are. You remind me of taylor swift. 10 for you

Taylor Swift is a new one, I hear I look like Kelly Clarkson ALL THE TIME. Gas stations, out in public, work, etc. I don't know whether to take it as a compliment or not because the girl is gorgeous, but she ballooned up and gained so much weight since her "American Idol' days..

EDIT: 10
  • Em28wxm
    Em28wxm Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    rachel 10, love the hair :)
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    She's hot right?

Taylor Swift is a new one, I hear I look like Kelly Clarkson ALL THE TIME. Gas stations, out in public, work, etc. I don't know whether to take it as a compliment or not because the girl is gorgeous, but she ballooned up and gained so much weight since her "American Idol' days..

EDIT: 10

Maybe its the hair as i can't see your face properly.

Kelly Clarkson is really attractive and a girl most men would pick over the supermodel, trust me. Shes gorgeous in a endearing way rather than a 'i am better than you' way.

The weight she has put on suits her womanly figure. i don't know her personally, but i find her looks attractive.
  • Rick_SH
    Rick_SH Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Rachel.. you look like a very pretty girl with awesome plans. Good luck!! 9.99999. :-)
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    8.5 Looking good and a runner too!
  • la8dcruz
    la8dcruz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    9!
  • Parris420
    Parris420 Posts: 69
    Options
    9!
  • wjranch
    Options

I think your muscles are bigger than mine. Please can you help me with the hose so i can put the fire out? ;)

LOL My muscles are only little....... I'm working hard though..... so maybe I'll be able to offer some help soon!
  • TaniaMcCormick
    TaniaMcCormick Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    9 :)
  • Parris420
    Parris420 Posts: 69
    Options
    8.5!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    8.9 for the body, 10 for the philosophy!
  • la8dcruz
    la8dcruz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    9!

@Parris420
    :happy: Ohhh My.... 10 +!!!
  • brittg7
    brittg7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    9.5 damn you have all the right curves!
  • QuixoticPanda
    QuixoticPanda Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    DeirdreAMoore and La8dcruz! Wow 10 to both of you, you look great...

Britt you too! Damn all these nice bodies...lol