15 day apple cider vinegar

Options
lucyliar
lucyliar Posts: 31 Member
just learnt abt this amazing thing that cures not only the weight loss but also belly fat as well. let me actually see the effect by using it for ext 15 days

Replies

• libby555
    libby555 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I take this twice a day and have been for over a month now. I do not take it for weight loss nor do I think it has it helped in that area. It has however been wonderful for relieving my allergies issues! I was on daily allergy meds PLUS a nasal spray before. I have been completely off of them since starting and have not suffered at all since.

Also, it does give a bit of an energy kick right after which is nice.
  • kaileysgran
    Options
    bump
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    This should get interesting..
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Pill or actual apple cider vinegar in water? I just bought some ACV......
  • amandalfraser
    amandalfraser Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've been taking it for almost a month now, and I find it helps with so many things! I only started seeing weight come off since I started it (could be coincidence?) It helps with allergies, and energy, stomach issues. But it has to be organic (with the mother). I use Bragg's.
  • Alsha1999
    Alsha1999 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Be careful because it can also cause bladder infection.
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    just learnt abt this amazing thing that cures not only the weight loss but also belly fat as well. let me actually see the effect by using it for ext 15 days

Why would you want to cure weight loss? Isn't that why most people are here?

I drink vinegar, salt, and water but not for weight loss. My dad introduced me to it as a kid. Also lemonade, but instead of using sugar, use salt. It's very good!
  • amandalfraser
    Options
    Cause bladder infection?? I took it to cure a bladder infection, no antibiotics- gone.
  • Alsha1999
    Alsha1999 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Cause bladder infection?? I took it to cure a bladder infection, no antibiotics- gone.

I started drinking it daily and never had a bladder infection, went to doctor and told him about change and that is what the doc said. I stopped it and never had one again. Maybe I am just opposite of the normal! LOL!:tongue:
  • amandalfraser
    Options
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I use it as well but not for weight loss. A few years ago I developed a lot of warts on my hands and on the bottom of my feet. I went to many doctors to have them frozen off but nothing worked. After researching on the internet, I came across the use of apple cider vinegar. I used the liquid version to rid my warts (you can also get rid of moles that way) and continue to take apple cider vinegar pills so they will never come back!! Total success!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I don't know about how it affects weight loss, but I have started taking Apple Cider vinegar daily for my gout. Haven't had a flare up since I started taking it.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I came across the use of apple cider vinegar. I used the liquid version to rid my warts (you can also get rid of moles that way) and continue to take apple cider vinegar pills so they will never come back!!

You can get rid of Moles with Vinegar?

I somehow doubt that..
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i use it for acid reflux. I don't know if it's the change diet or the ACV though.....
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I don't know about how it affects weight loss, but I have started taking Apple Cider vinegar daily for my gout. Haven't had a flare up since I started taking it.

I tried it for gout as well. I actually found that Black Cherry extract works better for me whenever I had a flare up(and tastes better too). Fortunately, I haven't anywhere near the number or intensity of flare ups since I took off some weight (probably eating better and drinking more water as well).
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    My gramma takes ACV for her arthritis.

I dilute ACV w/ water and spray my dogs with it when I groom them between baths. I also put it in their drinking water.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    How do you take it and how often in liquid form???????
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I came across the use of apple cider vinegar. I used the liquid version to rid my warts (you can also get rid of moles that way) and continue to take apple cider vinegar pills so they will never come back!!

I somehow doubt that..

It's true. You just gotta be sure too pour it directly into their den. It kills fleas too.
  • GOT2GETSLIM
    GOT2GETSLIM Posts: 8 Member
    Options

I somehow doubt that..

It's true. You just gotta be sure too pour it directly into their den. It kills fleas too.

How long does it take for the mole or wart to go away? How many times a day do you apply?