The Ultimate Pic Thread (Only Pictures)

Options

Replies

• InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how weight loss can make you look like a totally different person, and how your REAL face comes out!

I took before pics today. I can't WAIT to be able to post during and after pics. I think I may take a pic at each weekly weigh in if any weight loss/toning is visible in my body/face :)
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Awesome Thread!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    beforeandafter.jpg

I replaced the [IMG]with [ i m g ] for you :heart:[/img]
  • Ambr
    Ambr Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    just love this thread, its so motivating
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Bump :)
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You dont look like 158 lbs in this picture??????? More like 115 Lbs
  • blupassion06
    Options
    wow this is deff motivating!!!
  • japatch
    japatch Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Before 450#, after about 250ish. Gained some back over the holidays, but getting it back down. Shooting for a total loss of 200#

0025-3.jpg

WOW!!! You look amazing! Congratulations on your loss and keep up the great work.
  • japatch
    japatch Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me on the right at 383 lbs 035xe.jpg
    New me 187 lbs. 37876631147695889216110.jpg

Face pics before and after. 328lbs.jpg
    img2157lk.jpg

Great job! Very handsome!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    @japatch - Okay, you tell me - is he or is he not getting to look a lot like Wolverine?

WolverineOrNot.jpg
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I finally made a collage! Before- 156 lbs, After-136 lbs.

426882_708814054245_45401251_34354662_1644033793_n.jpg

Not to be rude but you didnt even need to lose weight when you were at 150ish.... but your beautiful either way just be careful you look very thin now almost too thin.again not being rude just honest

I AGREE.... FIRST PIC IS WAY BETTER =)

Just because I can't keep quiet- and yes these are MY pictures that I posted of MY progress.

Despite what you may or may not think, at my height 5'7 156 was almost at the top of my healthy BMI range. I wasn't in any way shape for form healthy. My goal was to lose 20 lbs, which puts me smack dab in the middle of a healthy BMI range for my height.

I can also point out that I do have a smaller upper body frame- and a wider bottom, which is where I hold most of my weight- which both of those dresses hide- so perhaps I should have used better pics as a reference.

In any case- I appreciate the comments and concerns over me being too thin or looking better before- but I didn't feel healthy before. I sometimes feel like those of us on this site that don't have a ton of weight to lose are basically persecuted because of it. Despite my before and current weight- I do not have the greatest self esteem, and it was tough for me to put up those pictures- so imagine my surprise when I see comments like the ones above on something that I was really proud of.
  • spazwgeo
    spazwgeo Posts: 70 Member
    Options

Not to be rude but you didnt even need to lose weight when you were at 150ish.... but your beautiful either way just be careful you look very thin now almost too thin.again not being rude just honest

Just because I can't keep quiet- and yes these are MY pictures that I posted of MY progress.

Despite what you may or may not think, at my height 5'7 156 was almost at the top of my healthy BMI range. I wasn't in any way shape for form healthy. My goal was to lose 20 lbs, which puts me smack dab in the middle of a healthy BMI range for my height.

I can also point out that I do have a smaller upper body frame- and a wider bottom, which is where I hold most of my weight- which both of those dresses hide- so perhaps I should have used better pics as a reference.

In any case- I appreciate the comments and concerns over me being too thin or looking better before- but I didn't feel healthy before. I sometimes feel like those of us on this site that don't have a ton of weight to lose are basically persecuted because of it. Despite my before and current weight- I do not have the greatest self esteem, and it was tough for me to put up those pictures- so imagine my surprise when I see comments like the ones above on something that I was really proud of.

Amen!! Don't let the hatters hate!! I think you look awesome!! Sometimes it not all about how you look sometimes it's about how you feel!!
  • ninamm3
    ninamm3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    1zck9xg.jpg

I guess it's taken my kids growing up and becoming more independent for me to realize I needed to get healthy. I'm so thankful to be a fit Momma!
  • whitneygallien
    Options
    5'1", 30 years old. Started my weight loss journey on 6 May 2011, weighing 212. I'm now at 139 lbs, with 9 more to go until goal.

may-to-deccollage-2.jpg
    10moretogo-collage-1.png
    70down-001-1.jpg
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    Looking fantastic! I'm also 5'1", but I'm 57, so it took a little longer to lose a lot less. But I finally got to my weight goal and about to start heavy lifting to get things back where they belong.

Me a year ago: Meayearago.jpg

Me today:
    BikiniFront.jpgBikiniSideBack.jpg

Funny how I started getting redder and redder from the feet up as I got chillier and chillier! :laugh:
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!
  • ashay27
    ashay27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

You inspired me with your pictures :) I think you look amazing! Thank you for posting!!
  • heathermarie517
    Options

You look GREAT! Love your dress(es)! Congrats on all of your success!!!
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    The beginning
    DSCN3681.jpg
    DSCN3683-1.jpg

about 9months bulk
    photo1-1.jpg
    Photo70-1.jpg

The Cutt 2 months into a cutt
    Photo73.jpg
    Photo98.jpg
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    Mmmmm, thanks for posting that again - you are one helluva good looking man! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!