Im new to this

oreomixx
oreomixx Posts: 31 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Trying this again 7/14/09. i need advice and support i just rejoined after giving up when i went over. i just knew that it was all over but i can't do this anymore im tired of being unhappy with myself. so if u have any suggestions, advice, or comments please respond..

240368.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Trying this again 7/14/09. i need advice and support i just rejoined after giving up when i went over. i just knew that it was all over but i can't do this anymore im tired of being unhappy with myself. so if u have any suggestions, advice, or comments please respond..

240368.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

welcome back! don't give up. nothing comes easy if it did every body would be happy and there would be no struggle, which we need to appreciate how far we've come. GOOD LUCK!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • oreomixx
    oreomixx Posts: 31 Member
    thanks for the support
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    I've finally made up my mind to get healthy too. I just heard about this site in early June and joined. I'm down 9 lbs since then. I've found so much support here that I think I finally have the motivation to just do it! Once and for all!!! :happy: :drinker: :happy:

exercise.png
  • jewely82
    jewely82 Posts: 52 Member
    I would advise that you cut yourself some slack. We all slip up once in a while. Learn from the past and move on. You can do this!

This time around one thing you can try is logging in foods that you are thinking of eating to make sure it is really worth it to eat whatever it is. I did this the other night for dinner and completely changed what I was going to make because it didn't look good once I had entered it in.
  • amberly5
    amberly5 Posts: 2
    Hola Everybody!
    So i am uh new to this...Its actually my very first time using a website to lose weight
    But i just hope it works
    I have been on here for 2 days and both days i have gone over my calorie number...
    But i will get the hang of it before the week is over and then i will be losing weight in no time.
    I didnt expect to be able to keep to this many calories when i first started anyhow...So im taking it slow
    Today i really blew it cause i am a sucker for peanut butter! And lets jsut say it has LOTS of calories
    and 2 tbsp are not exctaly what i am used to...more like 16 tbsp = 1 cup
    So i will message again in a week to let u guys know how its goin for me!
    Thanx all!
    :heart: AJ :heart:
    :tongue:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.