1 large mango diced.
    2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
    1 tsp grape seed oil.
    Rock salt
    bl. pepper
    Fresh mint
    4-5 cloves garlic sliced
    1/4 white wine
    In a small bowl combine diced mango pinch rock salt, 2 tbsp olive oil and the fresh mint leaves stir and let sit for 15 minutes.
    Ina a fry pan heat up grape=seed oil and garlic, until brown add shrimp, wine, salt and pepper, stir and cover for about 3 minutes. Remove pan from stove and the mango sauce and fold in. Serve..YUM YUM!!!
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I like to cook them in a tiny amount of butter and a few cloves of garlic, slivered
    and then I toss them on a big salad with lots of yummy veggies :)
  • Melalina
    Melalina Posts: 26
    Options
    Cooking Light's 5 ingredient shrimp glaze is fabulous! I like to serve it with a whole grain (quinoa, bulgur, etc) on the side and a steamed veggie medly. Using MFP's recipe builder, the calories calculate to 127/serving.

http://www.cookinglight.com/food/quick-healthy/5-ingredient-pantry-recipes-00400000047368/
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Cook up some whole wheat spaghetti. Saute shrimp in olive oil and throw in some minced garlic, diced roma tomatoes, a little salt, and some basil or italian seasoning. Put the saute mixture on the pasta instead of using a tomato based sauce. I call it Tomato Basil Garlic Shrimp and Spaghetti. It's SO good!
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    One of my favorite lunches:

Cut up veggies and make a salad. I buy frozen shrimp so I throw about a serving and half (18ish shrimp) in a ziplock bag on top of the salad in the fridge the night before. By the time I eat lunch the next morning the shrimp are thawed. Peel, toss and eat.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/thai-coconut-curry-shrimp-10000001835298/

I tweak it a little. I add about a cup (maybe less) of sweet red or yellow bell pepper and some onion and garlic and increase the coconut milk a little. I also use coconut oil instead of canola. I don't add the sugar. If you like it spicy, you can mix in a little Sriracha hot sauce in (I do!). I also use soy sauce to salt it, to taste. I have made it with chicken instead of shrimp and it is still yummy.
    I usually serve with a side of sugar snap peas and brown basmati rice. I HAVE used dried basil before, but fresh is more yummy.
    I am planning on making this for dinner tomorrow, actually!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I made a teriyaki prawn cauliflower fried "rice" the other week and it was yummy. Could easily do the same with shrimp, I don't have a recipe, but could try outline it later for you if you want.