friends?

Options
i only have 3 friends on here and would like some more. :) Im 5'1 female who is trying to lose around 40 pounds. i would love to be friends with people who are laid back but serious about their weight loss like i am. :) i dont want people who lecture (although i do need it sometimes lol) :) ANYWHO..... friends anyone? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 with 40 lbs to lose as well. :) Feel free to add me! I definitely don't lecture, lol. I think everybody should lose weight their own way.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I wouldn't dare lecturing anyone cause I am not perfect and I am sure you are not either.
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    ^_^ awesome!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request!
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    add me I have about 40 to lose too:wink:
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Hi!I'm Rose I'll send you a friend request.I am definitely laid back but serious about losing weight.I still have about 40lbs to go.
  • luvmycoffee
    luvmycoffee Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. :flowerforyou:
  • taryn_09
    taryn_09 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like, im more so looking to gain more muscle.
    however love having friends for support.

and ask any questions if you'd like as well :]
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I have 40 to loose and I'm no where near perfect so I try to encourage :happy:
  • innerskinny69
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and looking to lose around 30! Sending you a request right now!
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I am 62 years young and my goal is 64 by 64 with a year and a half to accomplish it.
  • Megan5683
    Megan5683 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request.
  • katglaze
    katglaze Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Adding you I have 53 to lose, no pressure this is a lifetime journey to my health! :flowerforyou:
  • austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    Requested :) I'm 5'10" with about 10-15 more pounds to lose, but those are always the hardest it seems! :s Friendship and motivation are always awesome!!
  • rithebard
    Options
    I am new and have no friends on here yet:( I am 5'4 trying to lose 35 pounds. I wouldn't tell you what to do, I need help:)
  • jennpasic
    jennpasic Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 to lose and I am 5'6 I log on everyday :) please I am also looking for friends on here
  • geesdubya
    geesdubya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on day 350 of logging in and I only support others. No lectures.
  • Corrie_Lynn
    Corrie_Lynn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I could use any extra support I can get, I have 98 to lose. I'm good at being supportive too :)
  • cgray
    cgray Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking to lose weight but I'm watching my saturated fats. I'd love to add to my friends list if you don't mind having someone with a different type of goal.