Kicking off weight loss with an oldie, but a goodie; Sweatin

Options
Sweating to the Oldies!

Yeah, yeah, I'm a dork. But, when I decided to really get serious about this weight loss thing (all it took was my work starting a weight loss competition, just the kick in the rear I needed to get it into gear XD), it was the first thing I thought of. I remember dancing along to the old VHS my mom had as a kid, and I remember loving it, so- here goes!

Anyone else out there still enjoying this old classic? Tell me I'm not alone!

Replies

• babyblooeyes
    babyblooeyes Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. I am pretty sure I have 4 or 5 DVD's of sweatin to the oldies. To be honest, I love Richard!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Love it! Yeah the family makes fun of it.....and I don't care! You are not alone.
  • Usakoneko
    Usakoneko Posts: 21
    Options
    Hee! I would love to have such a big selection, Babybloo, but I figured it was better to just start off with one. Ordered the original DVD, and just got it this weekend. Love it so far, it's just as good as I remembered, and a thousand times better than the generic "Latin Dance" DVD I had before. Richard just makes it so much more fun, and simple!

And if they laugh- laugh with them! I've openly told my coworker's they can laugh, but I don't care. ^^
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You're definitely not alone! I haven't though my about this tape in ages but I love it! It was so fun!
  • eslayhe
    eslayhe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No! You're not alone at all! I started doing these videos back in high school, hiding in my bedroom because I didn't want others to make fun of me. But now in college, I do these tapes openly because they're fun and they work!. My roommate laugh, but I don't let it bother me. As long as it works and I'm having fun, that's all that matters! :happy: