Isn't it sad........

Options
I was just thinking to myself that it was wonderful walking today without so much pain in my feet, how I can clip my toenails with ease and without getting out of breath, getting up and down the stairs, how it was so much easier to do up my bra, how it was so wonderful that I finally had to buy new underwear as my old ones were literally falling off, just like my jeans, and just being able to put up my hair without my arms aching. So many of you are just like me, all these small NSV's that don't mean much to most people and how sad it is that we don't see a difference. I just looked through hours of posts, so many questioning their progress, any changes in their appearance, myself included and let me just say the changes are amazing! Don't doubt yourselves for a minute and remember to celebrate each little victory, no matter how small - each day gone is one day closer to yet another victory. You all inspire me to persevere and look forward, not back. Thank You

Replies

• Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Thank you! WTG on ur loss!
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and improved lifestyle, it can only get better, celebrate!
  • mama_of_3cubs
    mama_of_3cubs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Here! here!:drinker: Thank-you. I was super happy that I was able to do and un-do my bra with ease Lol :blushing:
  • rnhoang
    rnhoang Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the good reminder to celebrate our milestones! They are hard earned!
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking the same thing the last few days. So many changes are happening slowly but unfortunately we keep looking for the big ones not real realising and celebrating all the small ones. I'm experiencing all the ones you mentioned. Congrats on your weight loss.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    great post
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that motivation. I sure do need it.