Hello I'm new

Options
Hi every one I jouned 2 days ago and I must say I love it already, I have tried other sits, this is the one i'm sticking with, I'm 24 hopeing to lose 85 lbs I'm 5"8 inches tall.

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Hi every one I jouned 2 days ago and I must say I love it already, I have tried other sits, this is the one i'm sticking with, I'm 24 hopeing to lose 85 lbs I'm 5"8 inches tall.
  • natashav
    natashav Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i am also 5'8 and im trying to loose that much soo good luck :smokin:
  • 1347debba
    1347debba Posts: 23
    Options
    WELCOME and just keep posting , let us all know how you are doing. Remember ,we are all in this together , same everyday ups and downs trying to lose weight , but keep in mind, it is to get healthy .
    Best advice login in all foods , walk , exercise , listen to up lifting music , I say if it is slow NO, and lots of water.

You got a friend here
  • KathyR
    KathyR Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i wanna lose at least 100 pounds Welcome to mfp you will be happy with your results and the people on here are wonderful and very helpfull Best of luck and remember its not a diet........ its healthy eating and living thats our goal too
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • strongmom
    strongmom Posts: 72
    Options
    Welcome, I LOVE this site, it seriously is the first time I have really stuck to watching my calories!!!
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Thank you all so much. it really helps knowing im not the only one on this jorney, and your all so sweet THANKS AGIAN. Mary