ladies only!!!

Options
i was just wondering when your tom comes to visit do you gain any weight???
if so do you tend to gain it before or during???
if you dont see any gain at this time do you lose a bit after its gone or not???
i know this has been discussed many a time but just thought id ask x

Replies

• pigwidgeon82
    pigwidgeon82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    the week prior i stay the same. during i weigh 2-3lbs more. after i have a decent loss.
  • purplep41n
    purplep41n Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I can gain anything from 3 pounds to 14 pounds a few days before my periods. Then a few days in I can feel my self shrinking again. All water.
  • LovesGG
    LovesGG Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I gain about 1-2 pounds prior to. Then I lose it during. It really depends on your body, some people claim to gain 4-6 pounds and lose it just days into their period.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I can gain anything from 3 pounds to 14 pounds a few days before my periods. Then a few days in I can feel my self shrinking again. All water.

I am the same exact way. My water gain is out of control. It should be illegal! :frown:
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    thanks guys
    im just a little confused because i normally put on between 2lbs and 4 lbs every tom but this time ive continued to lose ( i weigh daily) although i havent lost as much as i would normally and wondering why that it is different this month. i wonder whether i have had a gain over a few days and thats why im not losing as much as normal ????? its all so confusing that i am defo coming back in my next life as a man lol x
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shahendrickson
    shahendrickson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I usually gain 3 to 4 lbs the week before & it goes away by the end of my period.
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, the evil TOM. I weight in daily and enter it as a food note as its nice to look back and see exactly where the upward swing is each month and helps me to keep from panicking. Anywhere from 1-3 lbs blech
  • lizz3lizz
    lizz3lizz Posts: 14
    Options
    TOM, can anyone give me the full name!
  • jenniferlhickey
    jenniferlhickey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    TOM = Time of month

I gain about 3lbs the couple of days before. Then about day 3 of my tom I loose that 3lbs. Evil upward swing in my graph every month.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Sometimes.
  • anmei120
    anmei120 Posts: 19
    Options
    I usually gain 3 to 4 lbs the week before & it goes away by the end of my period.

Same here!