need to start the ball rolling again

Options
hi, so yeah i need to get things rolling again, i signed up to another site last yr and lost 2.5 stone and then i lost my computer for a while (kids broke it) and all motivation so iv been messin around for last couple of months but i think im ready to get back on track now i have a computer back and have signed up on here, i only got 13lbs roughly to my goal so it seems silly me not doin it,. i think the brighter weather helps too as i eat more salads n stuff when its brighter ( i would say warmer but it aint warmer yet just brighter so its a start at least lol)

Im 28, a single mum 2 kids girl (7) boy (nearly 2), and im a full time student at college at the min, dont get alot of time to work out like i used to b4 starting college but i do walk alot with school runs and walking to and from college 4 days a week. i also try go gym on my day off if theres a creche place if not its just wondering round town for hrs, i have the equipment to do exercise at home but find it hard to get motivated at home as i always think i could be doin some tidying or course work etc and so it dont get done but im gonna start workin my self a routine of doin it all so i can have time to exercise as well as work. Hopefully then the last 13lbs shouldnt be too much of a struggle if i dont make it one anyway.

Anyway just wanted to say hi really, best be off to get kids ready for school for we'll never be ready lol
Natalie x

Replies

• haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    You'll lose 13lbs in no time! I've got to get back into a routine too. You can add me if you like :) everyone on here is really friendly x
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it!!
  • mummypannell
    Options
    you will do it add me if you want x
  • tiffanydm4
    tiffanydm4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    really need to start back into the swing of things but need motivation......add me please
  • gss14
    gss14 Posts: 3
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss so far, sure you will loose the rest in no time. Good luck.
    Ive just joined today too, got to loose 21lbs! :-)
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    im 14lbs from my goal weight and i really want to get it shifted before 9th may, friend request on its way to you x