Joined a while ago...

Options
I joined last year so I could get quick calculations for my calorie counting and exercise. I used to do them on paper. For a couple of weeks I would use MFP. Then I'd get busy. (You know where this is going.) Then I would see a pair of pants stop fitting and get back on. The other day I started reading the threads and it struck me that I would be less likely to slack off if I got on and made some friends. Someone to hold my feet to the fire. So here we go, if you want me to gently remind you to do your diary, then in turn you would tell me to get my act together. I also love to cook fresh food and be active!

Replies

• littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm on here daily (yes, I'm kind of addicted lol). Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like too. :)
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I agree. Everthing's always better w/ positive people in your corner!
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
    Ill add you :) best of luck!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I am new here but you are welcome to add me if you like. I would be happy to do what I can to help when you need some support
  • andream80
    andream80 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome. I have some great healthy recipes, if you ever need ideas.
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I also have been in the shadows and would like a few online buddies to report in to. Feel free to add me...would love the interaction.
  • leeb1075
    leeb1075 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes i agree the support of other people can be great and if anybody else wants to add me feel free i don't bite moaahhh
  • elvacilonasso
    Options
    whats going on ladies and gents im in this race with you so ill pull you up in the race if you can do the same for me when i fall behind, no man or women left behind!!! lets go people we can do this.....
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I joined a looong time ago, having already lost about 3 stone kind of accidentally. Started mfp on my daughter's suggestion to try and make my weight loss more healthy. Still here almost a year later with several new target weights. Always glad of friends.
  • fritoslave
    Options
    Admire your determination, keep on keeping on girl! I like cooking and always looking for healthy recipes for myself and my family. May have some recipes for you as well, if you would like. Feel free to add me as a friend if it will be helpful to you.

Progress, not perfection!!