100+ to lose?

Options
I'm looking to make some friends who have to lose 100+ (or around that) ....so please feel free to add me if thats you :)

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I know that you will find plenty of Support and Encouragement here!
  • JenChis22
    JenChis22 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi there
    I am working on losing 100lbs.
    Feel free to add me.
  • jladams2
    jladams2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I am also looking to lose 100 lbs. 30 down 70 to go. Feel free to add. This site is great, it will help you tons!
  • gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100! Feel free to add me! We CAN do this!! I've been on this site since Dec 31, 2011...I LOVE IT!!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me also ! I have lost 50 pounds and have 61 more to go ! We can do this !
  • fashionfanatic30
    Options
    I also have about 100 lbs to lose...feel free to add me also!
  • wongleweed
    wongleweed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. Just starting out AGAIN
  • sebbysmommy
    sebbysmommy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am working on 80lbs :) We will get there!
  • lizalecompte
    Options
    plese add me too! am new and need to lose a lot!
  • wongleweed
    wongleweed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. Just starting out AGAIN
  • PneumaticEnd
    Options
    Anyone else PLEASE feel free to add me :) I'm currently 22 lbs down (12 after MFP) with 106 to go!
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    hey, my ultimate goal is to lose 100lb, that would put me at 150lb, but if i can get do around 175 ish then i will reevaluate. anybody feel fee to add me. :)
    stats:
    sw: 249
    cw: 239.6
    first gw: 180
    ultimate gw: 150
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Please free to add me. I already lost about 70 pounds before joining mfp. But I need to lose another 65 pounds.
  • brontemoon
    Options
    Hi I started out needing to lose 105 pounds, 97 when I joined mfp and now 93 to go. I know it can be done. Add me if you like.
  • samrybarczyk
    samrybarczyk Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you! I have over 120 pounds to lose, down almost 50 and have 70 pounds to go!
  • findinglessjess
    Options
    Bump.
  • Go1096
    Go1096 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I am trying to lose 60 to start but really want to lose approx 100#.

I always give up after losing 50# and gain it all back. EVERYTIME. I really need to get my crap together this time. I have to look great for my 40th birthday!
  • torirodsmom123
    Options
    I have just at 100lbs to lose and I just started today. A long road ahead. So please add me and help me be accountable. :)
  • findinglessjess
    Options
    Bump bump bump :)
  • findinglessjess
    Options
    Bump