Small Victories..

Well today is day number 7 of my weight loss journey. I have changed the way I eat completely, from McDonald's on my way to work, to taking a fruit and a yogurt with me for breakfast (no time to eat at home), from Chinese, pizza or BBQ for lunch, to packing some type of sandwich on flat bread, with a side of fresh veggies and rice cakes, from vending machine snacks to taking a protein bar with me to work.. And mainly, from drinking 5-6 cans of soda, plus occasionally a 20 oz, to no soda and drinking water only.

These changes are easier than I thought.

I've been on MFP for 5 days now, and I started my journey 7 days ago. I am down 12.5 pounds. I know this is mostly water weight, and I know alot has to do with my body adjusting to the healthier foods, and that the weight loss will slow down now.. But I'm still excited. I am already 25% to my goal of 50 pounds.

I set small goals for myself, my first goal was only 7 pounds, so I could get to a rounded number, and then 10 pounds for every additional mini goal. I'm already half way to my second goal, and I have until April 20th to get there.

So I just wanted to share my small victory and my excitement

Replies

• whr0411
    whr0411 Posts: 26
    Fantastic start. This is day one for me and if I can achieve half of what you have I'll be over the moon. Keep up the great work. :)
  • Fantastic start. This is day one for me and if I can achieve half of what you have I'll be over the moon. Keep up the great work. :)

Thank you so much! Good luck on your weight loss!! I sent you a friends request
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!