who is starting c25k for the second time

Options
Last year i started c25k and didnt finish. But i did do 2 5ks last year. But i had to walk some of the time. So this time I want to be
Able to run the whole thing( no walking). So i started last week. Finished it today. But im going to repeat week 1 again. Just to make sure i can run to whole time. Sometimes I can run the whole time and other times i have to stop. So i decided to repeat it. Has anyone else had to do this.....

Replies

• Sue1025
    Sue1025 Posts: 3
    Options
    I love the C25K. I did the same as you, I ran two 5K's and had to walk a portion of both. I'm back in the gyn now trying to gain stamina for the 4, 5K's I signed up for this year. I get side tracked with life and time management and have had to start weeks over. It's difficult at times. But, hang in there you can do it.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I did a second time. I started at week 4 or 5. it sounds like you need to work on your pacing. To slow down so you can finish the whole thing. Once your endurance is up, then you can work on speed with interval training.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    So on the treadmill what should I be running at. I have been walking at 4.0 and running at 6.0-7.0.
    Yesterday I could run at 7.0 like nothing. But today 6.0 was hard enough.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. I never use a tredmill. sorry.