9 month before/after

Options
I have been on this journey since November 2009. I have lost about 92 pounds. Unfortunately, I really can't do much of true before/after pics because I never liked having my picture taken before. I'm trying to find out if any of my family or friends have one I don't know about that I might be able to use. BUT, I've been having my picture taken at various points throughout my weightloss, and I wanted to show what 9 months in the middle of my journey have done. Last June I went to see Wicked with a friend, and bought a top specifically for that. It was cute, and it fit, but I still felt the need to add a vest to make me feel comfortable. Yesterday I wore that shirt to church and had my son take a pic of me in it so I could compare it to a pic I knew I had from June. I'm so happy, you can really see the difference. Since June of last year I have lost, about 15-20 pounds (I had been up a bit after my father-in-law died, and didn't track that, so I don't know my exact weight at the time).

2012-03-18.jpg

Replies

• tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work paying off!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    dont see it
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    I have been on this journey since November 2009. I have lost about 92 pounds. Unfortunately, I really can't do much of true before/after pics because I never liked having my picture taken before. I'm trying to find out if any of my family or friends have one I don't know about that I might be able to use. BUT, I've been having my picture taken at various points throughout my weightloss, and I wanted to show what 9 months in the middle of my journey have done. Last June I went to see Wicked with a friend, and bought a top specifically for that. It was cute, and it fit, but I still felt the need to add a vest to make me feel comfortable. Yesterday I wore that shirt to church and had my son take a pic of me in it so I could compare it to a pic I knew I had from June. I'm so happy, you can really see the difference. Since June of last year I have lost, about 15-20 pounds (I had been up a bit after my father-in-law died, and didn't track that, so I don't know my exact weight at the time).

2012-03-18.jpg
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Sorry, it took me a bit to get it right. I haven't posted a pic before, and couldn't tell if it was right without actually posting.
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!