New Today

jencopes
jencopes Posts: 34 Member
Good Morning,

I'm Jen...I have 40lbs left to lose. Its my own fault. I have been lazy about it. Ready to change for myself and my children.

Just saying hello, I just started here today. I have done weight watchers in the past but decided to try here since my friend's recent success.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• Hi5jamaica
    Hi5jamaica Posts: 11 Member
    Hi Jen,

I just started MFP today as well. Good luck to both of us! :flowerforyou:

~Sam
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 114 Member
    I also started today- we can do this! I'm taking it an hour at a time. :)
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Welcome!

If you're in need of a friend, feel free to add me!
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Good Morning,

I'm Jen...I have 40lbs left to lose. Its my own fault. I have been lazy about it. Ready to change for myself and my children.

Just saying hello, I just started here today. I have done weight watchers in the past but decided to try here since my friend's recent success.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Welcome and please do not blame yourself for gaining that is the biggest mistake you can make, each time you diet you end up cheating then your ashamed of yourself and you keep eating diets fail. I have been on the roller coaster for weight loss since I was 15, recently revealed I have an eating disorder, BED Binge Eating Disorder. First thing I had to learn was not to be ashamed of what I ate but except it and move on, I have to give myself permission to eat something, then I do not feel like a failure and hate myself and end up eating more. I do not want you scared off the MFP has been great, I have made several new friends, get encouragement, and feel the different posts in the community are very helpful!!! Add me as a friend if I didn't scare you off, rest assure you will get good support!!!:flowerforyou: