Trying to get back in the groove

Options
I did very well up until 2 months ago and have been struggling since. I need some motiviation and support and would love to find some new MFP friends.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Never stop logging even if you are eating bad. You'll get back on track. We all do it. :drinker:
  • lilsaph
    lilsaph Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat mandy_lee86 - did so well when I initially lost all the weight and I think I got a little lazy! As a result I havn't lost for a while now and really need to get motivated again!!

Sophie
  • 250momma
    250momma Posts: 12
    Options
    Just joined MFP today, on my phone on facebook, and now here :-D very excited about losing weight!!!

I would apprciate all the friends i could get!!!! :-D

My good ole momma has this scripture stuck in my head, and i'm so glad of it, because it is a VERY important scripture. I want to accomplish some things of the flesh (losing weight mostly lol) but I first must do this.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

Hope this was helpful to someone else, it was to me. Thank you Jesus!
  • dgread53
    dgread53 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on track too. It is a difficult journey. I picked up a couple of light cooking magazines and I feel inspired. I just made out my shopping list for a couple of new recipes to try to get out of the winter rut!