NSV, I CAN REACH MY TOES!!

Options
I can reach my toes!!!! I never knew that I could stretch that low. I have been doing Ripped in 30, today was day 5 and I can actually touch my toes with both of my hands. Also, the first three days were really bad. I couldn't sit down, stand up, or walk up and down steps. But after 5 days, the workouts are really simple and there is not a lot of pain. I know that Level 2 will be harder, but I am so ready!!

Replies

• MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I can reach my toes!!!! I never knew that I could stretch that low. I have been doing Ripped in 30, today was day 5 and I can actually touch my toes with both of my hands. Also, the first three days were really bad. I couldn't sit down, stand up, or walk up and down steps. But after 5 days, the workouts are really simple and there is not a lot of pain. I know that Level 2 will be harder, but I am so ready!!

that's great!
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    This made me smile:happy: ^5!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Great NSV :)
  • csmith9320
    Options
    It really works, although I can't see a difference yet, I feel stronger. I can feel the muscles, and my legs are straight muscle now. I can't wait until they start showing up. Really worth the $10. I used to have a hip problem where every time I walked I would have severe pain, but since I have started doing this workout I have not had any trouble from my hips. :)
  • cscheiern
    cscheiern Posts: 45
    Options
    That is good news since you will need that skill in level 2! I could barely walk after the first day of level 1 and I did it without weights! Now , after a month of 30DS I look forward to doing it.
  • csmith9320
    Options
    I am doing Ripped in 30 until my 30 Day Shred comes in (I ordered it in the mail, and I was too impatient so I went out and bought Ripped in 30). I am going to switch over when it comes in, hopefully today! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!