I need help staying motivated... TODAY!

Options
Day 1 of Level 2 30DS starts today. I am really nervous. Like, to the point of not wanting to work out today! I took a few days off of level 1 last week.... and now I am not sure I am ready! I need help, please!!!

**Edited to say**

Maybe I should be more specific. It's not just the workout tape. I can feel myself giving up on what I want. I literally know that I am standing at a cross road right now. I know what I want - but I am tired - maybe lazy is a better word. I don't want to work out. I don't want to spend ALL day on Sundays cooking so that I can eat healthy during the week. I am tired of waiting for results that aren't coming. I don't cheat. I am honest on my tracker. I don't deprive myself, but I don't induldge either. I am not seeing the pounds coming off, or the inches for that matter. I know I need to get back on track before I lose it for good. But I can feel it slipping, and the old me is thinking about ice cream from Coldstone while fighting back the tears.

I really do need some help, and some motivation.

Replies

• bechtel1979
    Options
    ill help you stay motivated
  • Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You got this.. You can do it!! You are in control of your mind, be stronger than your will.. go for it!!
  • drtim12760
    Options
    Take the first step and keep moving. Remember there is no such thing as failure, only temporary set backs. Each day is a new beginning on your journey.
    Good Luck.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I just have to do it. I just HAVE to workout as soon as I get home. I know I will feel different when I am done. I have been down this road before - and I don't want to go the same way I have gone in the past. I am just so down today - and I can't even explain why. I just need that *something* to push me over the edge. :/
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You're strong. You got through level 1, you can do level 2. Imagine how great you're going to feel when you complete it! It's worth doing, apprehension or not. You've got this.

We all have low motivation days. I've had more than I wish I did lately. It's all about pushing through and forcing yourself on days like these, it will make it easier the next time. I promise!