Hi everyone!

Options
My friend Dawn and I joined today. We've known each other since Junior High and decided to work together to get the weight off.

Replies

• juleep007
    juleep007 Posts: 12
    Options
    My friend Dawn and I joined today. We've known each other since Junior High and decided to work together to get the weight off.
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The people on this site are great!:flowerforyou:
  • strongmom
    strongmom Posts: 72
    Options
    Yahoo!!! How great to have a support system online and with a friend. My workout buddy helps me get my butt out of bed every morning since we have to meet..and without that I am not sure I would go as often...all the support we can get right?!!:wink:
  • STORMYHELTON
    Options
    My friend sandy and i just joined and are doing it toghther as well. Good luck to everyone.
  • chubbers2008
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Sandy and I am so excited about losing my baby weight!
    My buddy, Stormy, and I are going to do it together! I wish everyone the best of luck!
  • juleep007
    juleep007 Posts: 12
    Options
    Haha!! I'm trying to lose my baby weight too. Of course my baby turns 18 this year. Good luck!!!
  • dpiggies24
    Options
    Hi, I'm Dawn
    Good luck to everyone in their goal this week!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome and good luck!
  • bodibykelli
    bodibykelli Posts: 135
    Options
    Hi Everybody!!! My name is Kelli and I just joined today! This looks like SUCH a great site. I am no stranger to losing weight....14 years ago, just after giving birth, I weighed in at over 280 pounds. I became a dedicated gym goer and lost the weight (over 120 pounds) over the course of a few years (was even in Shape Magazine's Success Story section in 1999). Here's my "new deal"~ I'm not sure when I re-started my smoking habit (I think it was about 5 years ago) but I recently quit (today it's been 7 weeks). I have gained 7 pounds at this point....which is no big deal at the moment (I'm 5' 9" and now weigh 147 pounds), so I DO understand that I'm in my correct weight zone! However, I'm now out of 99% of the clothes in my closet and have no desire to gain 1 pound more! I have no intention of starting to smoke again, no matter what I weigh, but I really would love to come out of this with not only healthier lungs, but a healthy body! Kelli
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!