Need p90x friends support!!!

Options
For the next 90 days starting tommorow, I am going to try and accomplish p90x and try to follow its nutritional guide! I need people who have done this program as friends!!! help me make these next 90 days the best !!!

Replies

• EricDe90x
    EricDe90x Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm doing P90x too! I'll add you.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I've done one round without following the Nutritional guide. Still lost 14 pounds. On my second round at this time.
  • karenzaphyr
    Options
    I have done P90X already. Completed it about 6 weeks ago. Add me as a friend if you would like to.
  • sandisue40
    Options
    Hello. im on month 4 P90X. I lost 17 bs. then I started P90X and have lost over more 10 bs.and 12 inches I love it! I work out at 5 am everyday. youll see result around day 30, so dont give up. I just ordered Jillian Michaels body revolution to add to my workouts.
  • Maasmondy
    Maasmondy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm staring today, as well! Let's do this!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Great!!! hopefully we can do this together!!! Good luck!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Thank you all for responding!!! I am glad to know if I have any questions I can talk to someone!!! thanks again!
  • rrhennen
    rrhennen Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it this morning! Very excited :) No doubt it sounds tough, but the results I've seen from others are so worth it.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    totally agree!!! Excited!
  • heidilyn22
    Options
    I'm doing P90X as well. I'm in the middle of phase two because I decided to do two extra weeks. Let me know if you have questions. It is an awesome workout program.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
  • TheFitnessTutor
    TheFitnessTutor Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    What's your plan for weight management AFTER you get tired of working out like a football player? i love p90X, as a coaster for my beer. There's nothing special about it, it's just circuit training on a well market dvd...but good luck.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    I actually want to take this one day at a time ! LOL! But I used to run cross country and I feel like I might add some running into my p90x routine. Time will only tell!
  • highflyer1
    Options
    How do you guys do it? I still can't finish one cd... Do you literally do everything they do? I love the plyo though! It increased my vertical.
  • Philismyname
    Philismyname Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am glad to see i am not the only one starting p90x today. I tried before and ony lasted about 3 weeks and i quit. Well not this time smoke free for about 8 months and ready to BRING IT!!!! i will be on here daily with my updates just to make sure it keeps my motivation up
  • victoriously42
    Options
    I'm starting today. I did the test and thought I would not make it but I felt great once I finished. I'll go at it with you and like you said, time will tell...
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    I would love to do p90x but at 294 Lbs is that safe? Or am I going to collapse from a heart attack five minutes in lol.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    This is awesome that we are all so motivated!!! I hope this helps everyone but these are a few things I am doing to help during p90x....

take a beginning pic and every 30 day pic!

hide the scale after first day weigh in...do not use it until 30 days 60 days and 90 days!
    I have heard alot of people say you probably won't see much results until after your 30 day mark, so if that is what is making
    you quit.....don't!!! You will just be getting to the best part!

Throw away everything that is junk!!! No bad food!

Set aside the time!!!! - I work on a schedule...literally...I cut hair so every 30 min or so I am looking at the clock!! Everything has to be that way for me in my social life also....I have a huge calendar and it's usually full, so...write down your hour or so block in your calendar as something you have to do!! don't give yourself a chance to cancel!

Get a partner to help and do this with!!! They will keep you accountable!

Lets do this!
  • Swatje
    Swatje Posts: 1
    Options
    I have done P90X and Im into INSANITY which is awesome too!! Add me as a Friend and I would love to help out in anyway I can.
    Im 20 pounds remaining on my 100 lb goal!!