Have you noticed...

Options
ojell
ojell Posts: 749 Member
a difference on the inside of your tummy?

:p LoL

I noticed that I used to be able to put away the pizza...I'm talking 5 6 or 7 slices! LOVE the stuff! But NOW...even though I still love the stuff just as much as I always have...I can only fit a slice or two in. lol

Anyone else like this?

Replies

• ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh I have definetely noticed a difference. I allow myself 1 cheat meal a week (like fast food/eating out) and I can't even finish what I used to devour! It also makes me not even want it as much. It kinda makes you realize that all your hard work dieting is worth it!
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Options
    Definately!!! My stomach has shrunk alot, I can't pig out even if I want to!!!
  • ojell
    Options
    I love it too! I don't crave half the things I used to, and I can't fit in half as much as I used to. I love it! I never thought I could ever be like this because I just love food so much. lol But...here I am. It's nice and helps me stay on track as well. :)
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Not only do I not eat as much, there seem to be relatively immediate negative side effects when I eat to much sugar or bad fat...I don't feel good at all, and my digestive system protests emphatically! I'm grateful though, because I would rather my body get my attention than to just acclimate to the abuse. It helps me stay in check.
  • ojell
    Options
    Not only do I not eat as much, there seem to be relatively immediate negative side effects when I eat to much sugar or bad fat...I don't feel good at all, and my digestive system protests emphatically! I'm grateful though, because I would rather my body get my attention than to just acclimate to the abuse. It helps me stay in check.

Meeeeee TOO! It's because we've got our bodies used to the good stuff. Pretty scary thought that we used to have it used to all that bad stuff. :(

I'm proud of all of us! We're doing it. :)
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Totally. I cant even eat pizza anymore. The last 3 times I did I got REALLY sick. Don't ask me why it took me 3 times to figure it out hahah

I cant eat ANYTHING greasy anymore... it makes me sick.
  • moo_imma_pig
    moo_imma_pig Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    YES!! i made myself a big bbq chicken dinner a few weeks ago with corn on the cob and potatoes on the side. I got about a third of the way through it and felt stuffed... did the same thing yesterday when eating some teriaki... had to take at least 2/3rds of it home. LOL sad. I no longer do my name justice!!!
  • ojell
    Options
    Totally. I cant even eat pizza anymore. The last 3 times I did I got REALLY sick. Don't ask me why it took me 3 times to figure it out hahah

I cant eat ANYTHING greasy anymore... it makes me sick.

That's a GOOD thing though! I've noticed there are certain things I can't eat anymore either...they make me sick, but pizza is still my love. LOL
  • ojell
    Options
    YES!! i made myself a big bbq chicken dinner a few weeks ago with corn on the cob and potatoes on the side. I got about a third of the way through it and felt stuffed... did the same thing yesterday when eating some teriaki... had to take at least 2/3rds of it home. LOL sad. I no longer do my name justice!!!

LOL
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm the same way. Ate junk food for supper yesterday and my stomach was upset all night. That'll teach me! (hopefully lol)
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    It's sad, I have to be careful because if I eat the junk I used to I get sick. So much to the point, I can't have a cheat day/meal because I'll be sick all night. But it's a good thing right :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!